Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4589&start_row=1

{I Jah'Cedes is RootsTafari with One I}

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/23/2012 8:17:38 AM

Greetings in the Name of Ras! Ras Tafari Mekonnen RasTafaian Jah Ras Tafari Salvation Light.

Peace to the I,
Straight Face:>(-_-), No need for apologies I, I don't want it! I now feel that YOU have said enough! your Imagination is already proven to be SORRY! YOUR IMAGINING THINGS IN YOUR MIND ABOUT ONE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, Meaning I Jah'Cedes! you go by your Minds Imaginations I go By I spirits Explanations! you Conquers the Body and I Conquers Life. its just as So! details correct because as shown!

I "Jah'Transfers" Come to Mind "Causes to be Feared" by means of One I!

I is with One I!

Bless up,
Again I say:

BROTHER LOVE is Africa and Jah Ras Tafari to The Elect of God!

Remember Bob Marley saying:

"send I-n-I another BROTHER "JahrasTafari" From Across the Red Sea!" in Exodus?
also
""Africa" Your I "the Elect of God" BROTHER on a stone, Unite For the African Mount Zion!" in Africa unite?

and just to clear it! {Adding those years to 5709, isn't proof of anything.}

is like saying those years 1887,1892,1930 isn't proof of anything.

but I don't worry I know its Proof, and what its proof of is known also!
One Love

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 2/23/2012 8:46:04 AM

0_o

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/23/2012 12:22:15 PM

Yes I, just like That! Wide Open (o_o)
im not saying anything in a way of fighting you but I am showing just what I see!
just Pay attention/Look/direct those wide open eyes!
to every thing I made on Earth!
and Learn dont Egnore I.
Please why do so? I tell Of Everything I know to show that I-n-I gonna have a new Course in I-n-I way This Year from His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie "I" Ways Of Living I support no one but RasTafari the Elect of God Fulfilling God I speak Truth and Nothing But! but then I say Look at How Every thing else which other people Had made "but them says I too But I-n-I is the Ones who Know I so Will Mend Life", feeling I-n-I connection of life changing! I-n-I is Revolutionaries Right?I Complete change in 2009 into Dark...and will again...in 2012, I heard about Jahrastafari for the 1st time I Loved Ras, Already knew that something was gonna happen in life because so much new things To I. so I keep looking at whats in life and keep seeing that its saying what I have shown!

Bless, keep a Cool Head I! I just Want I-n-I to Know!

Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/23/2012 6:03:28 PM

Greetinjgs to all

to know NOTHING , the I is pure

Then is the I one

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I