Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4586&start_row=1

"Jah'Cedes the Gemini Horoscope Predictions of 2012!"

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/21/2012 6:10:52 PM

Gemini Overview 2012 :

The secret of success in life is to be ready for an opportunity when it comes.
You may gain new opportunities for fame and leadership. Thrilling contracts and collaborations could put your life on the fast track. You could be offered an amazing deal or contract, possibly from a long-distance or overseas client. Publishing, teaching, or travel may be part of the picture. This is a constructive year to join the corporate world, I.T. Sector and defence services. During May there would be some disappointments and drawbacks, or just delays around putting next moves into action. You will also have the opportunity to relocate for a new position. There would be a new emotional dimension between you and a special person. However, the planets caution you not to rush into a committed relationship after July.

Make sure you haven't interchanged your independence and identity for the security of companionship. You are who you are, and anyone who wants to join you will have to adore and celebrate that. Spending time with nature and in earthy activity can be rejuvenating. You could be "greening" your garden and switching to natural products wherever possible.

Gemini Career 2012:
Your career could be shaping up properly this year, especially if you've scored a title change or taken on greater responsibilities. You may be attracted to new offers and opportunities or you've created them on your own. You may need to conserve your cash a little more or evaluate offers before you accept.

You are determined, your imagination is vast and you could have a look at the whole world of opportunities during this year. If you're in creativity, you will have publishing or broadcasting opportunity. You will cross the limit of how much of the burden you can take on alone. This could be a favourable year to release yourself from your self-imposed chains of duty. If you are in media, have an opinion of a more experienced person to give your work a second-review. This could take your performance from good to great. Written tests and personal interviews go well if you proceed with confidence. Sort out the many personal thoughts that are rushing through your head. If you don't take a chance on certain promising situations during the first half of the year, the opportunity will be delayed for the next year. You may be pushed into a more public role in your life or create greater opportunities for self-starting leadership. You may feel like ducking out of the limelight a bit and enjoying a more under-the-radar lifestyle. You'll be so much more radiant and refreshed after you've had this brief respite.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/21/2012 6:47:39 PM

Gemini Man
The Gemini man is a quick-thinking talker, virtually unchallengeable in any argument or battle of wits because, being more clever than most, his mental processes are as quick as lightning. The Gemini man is the Peter Pan of the zodiac. Even in later years he will retain a youthful appearance. The secret of his sign lies in the duality of the twins. He will be able to do two tasks at once with less effort than it takes other people to do one.

The Gemini man loves all forms of communication, but hates routine with a passion. He will resist drudgery and monotony at all costs. The restless Mercurial nature demands change and excitement or his spirit will quickly become morose and dejected.

The worst fault of the Gemini man is his unpredictability, making arrangements, and then changing them at the last minute, behaving in a way that can be completely opposite to what he truly desires and using his versatility and facility of speech to swerve people from even their most stubbornly held convictions.

He can turn a clever phrase through his writing and string together words on almost any subject intelligently. Yet he will hate writing personal letters and may procrastinate for weeks before replying to them. Mercury people hate to be pinned down to an opinion because they instinctively know they may change their minds the very next day.he Gemini man is an idealist through and through. Since his imagination knows no boundaries, money, fame, wealth, love and career are never quite enough. He is always searching for something better and beyond. He is a true mental explorer looking for some hidden, undiscovered continent.

He has sharp eyes, multiple talents, brilliant humour, tact, diplomacy, yet he lacks persistence and patience. The bottom line is that he will only share his deepest emotions with one true companion- his other twin self.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/21/2012 7:20:47 PM

I could care less about what the horoscopes say.

I trust is in the Most High Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/21/2012 7:23:23 PM

May it be so! Everything in Life happens for a Reason.....Amen!!

Eleazar, Bless to the I! Its Ok if the I Don't Care about "the prediction of someone's future based on the relative positions of Earth!"

Haile Selassie I would not be in Life if it wasn't for the Earth's Relative position and the Earth Relative position wouldn't be how it is with out Haile selassie I or any other.. Haile Selassie I is as Important to I as the Earth is, Haile Selassie I is Born in July which is a month! and Is A Cancer which is a Horoscope!in 1892 which is a Year! on the 23rd which is a Day! so why Not? so the I say only the Elect of God is who the I care of! that means that Eleazar dont Have Love! for Love=Trust,Care,Commitment, and Sharing and so.... Bless

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I