Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4582&start_row=1

Be Happy

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/18/2012 1:06:16 PM

If u are happy to have a nice car ,be happy
If u are happy to get an extra job to sustain it,be happy
If u are happy to keep it clean and shiny every sunday on your only day off,be happy
If u are happy to skip breakfast just for a month to get a new grills for the car to be more stylefull,be happy
If u are happy to skip another month of breakfast for a new paint for your cool car,be happy
If u are happy to give up your breakfast for good,eat meals at noon 4 days a week and get an extra hours on work to have a new simple car for work to keep the cool car on private use ,be happy
If u are happy to die young and lived your life for the cool car ,be happy

Why need something simply to be happy?
Not everybody is happy with a car ,so its not the car that makes you happy, ,materialism seems to make you happy but in fact suicidal, YOU ARE HAPPINESS ITSELF,just be happy without desire is happiness.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/18/2012 11:21:41 PM

Yes I happiness is a state of mind and is our choice.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/19/2012 6:56:21 AM

yup Happiness is key, as the great Bob marley once said
"If you get down and you quarrel everyday, you're saying praises to the devil, I say" dont want to be doing that

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/19/2012 11:08:16 PM

"Be Happy" and "Be in Tomorrow" even though "the I Should Be Here now" I-n-I Stand with I and Be Happy Without The Material but with Spiritual.
One Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/20/2012 12:32:13 AM

Yes Irie is INI Virbration, people beleive thoughts though, people beleive lies their own mind creates and beleive them not happy and seperate from happyness like its something out -there when I have come to find that if we are happy and Irie inside our heart- and incontrol of the mind and its thoughts not letting ing it go on rampants of foolish jibber -jabber, if INI clean all the dirt of out hearts and bad vibes of the world that like to stick, but we are not the dirt, we are the shining pearl underneath it, if we are are Inside and cleaned than this is what will reflect into surroundings, when I am Irie Jah Universe seems to place more Irie situations , people events around I, when I am irie I seems to find the Irie ness in even all, but if I am angry or something within me is not in harmony I seem to attract a lot a quarels of dis-harmony, but Alas, Jah, may these works of darkness dissipate in your light, and may your light shine from within all your children giving life and peace within and , radiating beauty and propsperity into the world around INI, healing from within-out, giving Peace In-Peace Out , Jah Bless

Forget your troubles and dance,
Forget your sorrows and dance,
Forget your sickness and dance,
Forget your weakness and dance

With Jah INI am happy, but being dis-connected from Jah and The Vibration of his creation brings seperation from happyness, because it is a dis-connection from ourselves and our life, Oneness

Take away the fresh air , you take away a lung, take away, the sunshine its like losing your inner vision, taking away the moon and stars is like removing our bio-rhythym and inner wonder-awe and fear of Jah Allmighty, take away nature from INI and the inner condition will be artificial, and this is not our nature, Jah made the pre-conditions for man to be happy, the devils plan is to remove man from Jah and Nature.
Know , wonder, realize how good, happy, Irie Jah wants his children to be, know Jah truth and walk towards that light untill ye become enlightened like a torch by a fire, Bless Jah Children

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/20/2012 6:05:26 AM

amen

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I