Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4581&start_row=1

STOLEN LEGACY

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/18/2012 11:54:10 AM

Greatings in the Mighty Name of Holy Emanuel I, Jah RastafarI. me dont know if the I is aware of a book Stolen Legacy by George G. M. James (1954) important work revealing that Greek Philosophy is stolen from Egypt(ieAfrica). That Classical Greek Philosophy was derived from an ancient Egyptian mystery tradition. That the two most celebrated Greeks: Alexander the Great and Aristotle plundered hundreds of books from the Great Library of Alexandria, which were later atributed to Aristotle.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/18/2012 11:17:30 PM

That is not surprising. I am sure it had been done in many other instances.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/19/2012 3:12:54 PM

Thank you for your respose. Have you seen this book?This book is revolutionary. I found it in a site called Sacred Text, Afrocentric section, among others including: The Royal Parchments of Black Supremacy, The Promise Key, Wonderful Ethiopians of the Ancient World, and The Kebra Nagast. I pray that you find opportunity to look into these... Timeless Works. Stolen Legacy is bound to bring forth war in the interlectual realm, for the Righteous Course of Africa. Repartriation is a must! Jah Bless.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/21/2012 4:56:48 AM

Yes I, Give Isis to the True and Faithful Jah RastafarI. Bretheren I am praying You find this glorious book which is available online. when I read it for the first time, my afrocentric esteem was reawakend to heights I wasnt aware of. i realized that the so called philosophers from Greece such us Pythagoras, Socrates, Plato among others were diciples in the Egyptian mystery schools! This is important since the West glory themselves as the founders of morden Science while paint Africa as a dark continent.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/21/2012 5:17:20 AM

By this atrocity have the white supremacist been able to downpress Africa. the malefactor in crime is Alexander the great and his contemperary Aristotle. their deeds of pagary are NOT hidden from The African Studies Union. ever since, white supremacist ill motives have been driven by Falsehood and Envy. this are my opinions, my zeal burns from evidences present in records including this book. as Bob Nester Marley says: 2000 years of history could not be wiped away so easily. each one teach one. Teach I mor

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/21/2012 5:20:07 AM

By this atrocity have the white supremacist been able to downpress Africa. the malefactor in crime is Alexander the great and his contemperary Aristotle. their deeds of pagary are NOT hidden from The African Studies Union. ever since, white supremacist ill motives have been driven by Falsehood and Envy. this are my opinions, my zeal burns from evidences present in records including this book. as Bob Nester Marley says: 2000 years of history could not be wiped away so easily. each one teach one. Teach I mor

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 10/28/2014 1:48:16 PM

This book Will bring White Supremacists to their well deserved folly and shame.
Africans! Seek knowledge before vengence...

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I