Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4580&start_row=11

I unanswered Questions.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/21/2012 5:13:17 PM

Yes I, its Ok, I-n-I is still in this Dreamsville that Martin Luther King Gave about Blacks And White but I'm not From here I'm From The Awakingville! for I know That I'm Not a Color But I'm a Race! I am a "Boy of Wonder" as I say "I WANT THE WORLD TO END!!!" and I know it will but In such a way.... if in the Bible Genesis Chapter 6: verse 3 it speaks of the mending 120 years later from GOD and Haile Selassie I is Born 1892 so take away 2012 from that I-n-I get 120 is that proof of something? and even how in the Elect of God's Wiki! it say:

{the Rastafari movement perceives Haile Selassie as a messianic figure who will lead a future golden age of eternal peace, righteousness, and prosperity.}

and the Mayan Prophecy Matches Hindu Prophecy and I-n-I Prophecy
It is amazing that both calendars began at about the same time over 5,000 years ago and both calendars predict a totally new world and/or golden age after about 5,000 years into their calendars! We are definitely on to something with these Mayan and Hindu 2012 predictions. Historically, this is an amazing fact since these two ancient cultures did not have any contact.

Golden Age
Hold your breath! According to Carey’s source, the solar system is about to move into a new galactic space with a new "energy of vibration". The transition will take several decades and will have the consequence, much like the Earth’s spring season effect on plant life, of "waking up" Man from a deep sleep that has lasted centuries. The source refers directly to the ancient Mayan civilization’s so-called "great cycle" of approximately 5125 years which began in 3113 BC and ends with the winter solstice in 2012.4 The greatest effects of the shift should occur in the late 1990’s and the first decade of the 21st century. The source says that some will waken before others, but there will at some point occur a collective awakening
Should we believe this? I don’t know. But I do know that some of the other things he says, which are just as far out, are right on, based on my personal experience.

Particularly interesting to me was Carey’s description of how the awakening will be experienced. It is a perfect description of what I felt - the tremendous change in sensitivity of the physical body, the feeling of connection to a team, the feeling of a quantum jump in brain capacity, the buoyancy of the spirit, the vitality in the skin and the hair, the feelings of love, the absence of jealousy and hate, and most of all the feeling of being truly awake for the first time, so that your previous life will "seem but a dream". All these descriptions are precisely correct. Now Carey does not claim to have experienced this himself. So from where did he get this most unusual information? How could he describe it so accurately? To my knowledge it is not described anywhere else in the literature.

According to Ruhela (1996) Sai Baba said some time ago that "the golden age of humanity is soon to dawn, within the next two decades, and that the Sat Yuga shall start from 1999." 7

But Sai Baba also indicated on another occasion that the exact timing was uncertain, saying:

"The Golden Age is the creation of Man, not God. Man is living at the dawn of a Golden Age and he himself will determine the timing of the transition by his own acts and thoughts." 8

It would seem that we may be entering, or already have entered, a transition period stretching over several years. That would be in keeping with the idea of a shift dependent on the position of the solar system in space, where gradual change would be expected.

"and just as I'm Honoring Jah as 1996 and i father was born 1957"

also

In 1957, Mayanist and astronomer Maud Worcester Makemson wrote that "the completion of a Great Period of 13 b'ak'tuns would have been of the utmost significance to the Maya".[18] In 1966, Michael D. Coe wrote in The Maya that "there is a suggestion ... that Armageddon would overtake the degenerate peoples of the world and all creation on the final day of the 13th [b'ak'tun]. Thus ... our present universe [would] be annihilated [in December 2012][Note d] when the Great Cycle of the Long Count reaches completion."

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/21/2012 5:25:52 PM

Many assertions about the year 2012 form part of a non-codified collection of New Age beliefs about ancient Maya wisdom and spirituality.[4][40][41] Archaeoastronomer Anthony Aveni says that while the idea of "balancing the cosmos" was prominent in ancient Maya literature, the 2012 phenomenon does not draw from those traditions. Instead, it is bound up with American concepts such as the New Age movement, millenarianism, and the belief in secret knowledge from distant times and places.[42] Established themes found in 2012 literature include "suspicion towards mainstream Western culture", the idea of spiritual evolution, and the possibility of leading the world into the New Age by individual example or by a group's joined consciousness. The general intent of this literature is not to warn of impending doom but "to foster counter-cultural sympathies and eventually socio-political and 'spiritual' activism".[2] Aveni, who has studied New Age and SETI communities, describes 2012 narratives as the product of a "disconnected" society: "Unable to find spiritual answers to life's big questions within ourselves, we turn outward to imagined entities that lie far off in space or time—entities that just might be in possession of superior knowledge"

I am Born 1995 June 1st and is a Gemini...so i found this also
2012 will be a very active year for the Geminis. Overseas projects are on the cards. New business deals will be signed earning you high revenues by the end of the year. You can opt for higher studies or vocational courses in 2012. Devoting time into education and business will turn out to be profitable.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/21/2012 5:43:26 PM

Gemini 2012 predictions: the sign represented by the symbol of the Twins in the zodiac, is perhaps the most interesting and complex of all the twelve horoscope signs. These innovative and creative people born between the days of May 21st and June 21st possess a highly intellectual mind along with a pleasant demeanor and an innate charm that instantly draws others to them, making them popular in whatever circles they choose to travel.
The Twins should look forward to a year of excitement and success in 2012 along with a rare chance to recuperate a few losses, financial and otherwise, that were experienced in the past year.

Love and Relationships: Gemini 2012 Predictions

Gemini is known for their extreme trustworthiness and ability to bring out the best in others, making it rather easy for them to make and maintain relationships. However, in this upcoming year, the Twins will want to keep their argumentative, questioning, and suspicious natures neatly in check if they want to continue enjoying harmonious personal relationships, especially with their significant others.

Gemini should wisely use the second half of 2012 to mend any fences that were broken during the first two quarters of the year due to flared tempers or loose tongues and rely on their great ability to bring peace to just about any type of situation.

Career and Finance: Gemini 2012 Predictions

The beginning of the near year may bring about some strife in the workplace or on the career front with questions arising surrounding income in the first quarter. Instead of expecting a pay increase or promotion now, channel your energy toward other creative endeavors that just may turn out to be rather lucrative.

From March until the end of June Gemini could see their career related goals come to fruition as income and productivity both are on the rise. Thanks to favorable planetary positioning, the Twins can expect a profitable year provided plenty of patience is utilized, something that Gemini often lacks in spite of their best intentions.

For Twins who are interested in furthering their education, fickleness and trouble concentrating can both prove to be real barriers, but with the will to succeed and coming to terms with the fact that you simply perform better under pressure, you will be able to achieve whatever you want.

Also look for some confidence boosters in unexpected places during the last few months of the year which will greatly help to give you that extra push needed to realize all of your goals.

Health: Gemini 2012 Predictions

Despite all of the general odds the Twins should have a relatively healthy year in 2012. Although under the retrograde of planet Mars, Gemini will want to be on the watch for potential health problems that relate to either digestion or the nervous system.

This is particularly true during the first two to three months and again during the fall again due to Mars along with some help from Venus also in retrograde.

All in all, Gemini should look for a dynamic, exciting year that is rich with surprises as well as emotional fulfillment while surviving 2012.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/21/2012 7:32:53 PM

jah_cedes,

Your gemini predictions are foolishness and superstition.

I Trust in the Most High Haile Selassie I for all things, I don't trust the stars or a zodiac calender.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/21/2012 7:49:31 PM

I see superstition as idolatry which means Worship of idols.
which Worship is To "Deep Respect" and A Idol Is "image" so.
What do the I see it As?

I'm not a Fool who Speaks Foolishness.. but I am I!

and As the I can See I CONNECT everything to HAILE SELASSIE I so I too trust only God! see now YOU just dont know! and Should just try to,I do, I try to just Try all the time. but Queen of Sheba and king solomon. Queen Sheba worshiped the sun,moon and stars as I do... and so

is that all the I have to Say? I mean, I said more than just about Horoscopes!

Peace to the I

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 2/22/2012 5:56:02 AM

=================================================================
sits on computer. places glass of water next to keyboard. smiles. picks it up and sips it. places it down again. grabs brainstorm notes. reads brainstorm notes. smiles. puts down brainstorm notes. wrings fingers. types. types. types. smiles. types. deletes. meditates. stands up. chuckles all the way to his bed. sits. laughs out loud. hears 'mother' calling. ignores mother calling. narrows eyes. meditates some more. laughs out loud again. falls backward on bed. grabs teddy by pillow. kisses 'mr snuggles'. whispers something to mr snuggles. places him next to pillow. sits up. snaps his fingers. stands up with a start. rushes to computer. sits down. smiles. types. types. deletes. types. types... types... types... giggles. types... scratches head. types... leans back. left hand to cover mouth. right hand scrolls. proofreads. laughs out loud. proofreads again. smiles. clicks 'post message'. laughs out loud. stands. chuckles all the way to his bed. sits. falls backward on bed. grabs mr snuggles. cuddles with mr snuggles. sucks thumb on left hand. twists ear with right hand. dozes off. "help me!" morsecodes mr snuggles, with his eyes...
======================================================

that's what I imagine cedes does when he plans what to post!

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/22/2012 6:44:10 AM

Judge and be judged Roots, no need for negative posts

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/22/2012 11:02:56 PM

Amen..,
Have Peace for I, I Brethren whom for I have Peace For I too...

the I really took out time in life just to put that Negative Post inna Ras Reason?{Shaking I Head} what happen to Rasta man vibrations being Positive? and Now look how RootsTafari being judged for Judging! and here I am Judging You RootsTafari, so how will I be Judged Next After?
with Righteousness on I Face or Wickedness?

This shows the world is Disgraced who agree? for even those who claim to be Ras won't overstand Jah until that great Time of power!

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 2/23/2012 4:36:52 AM

blessed.
appologies, cedes. I admit that was not nice. I see some are not concerned in replying to your many posts and I should have also just glanced at them and ignored. appologies.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/23/2012 7:58:43 AM

Peace to the I,
Straight Face:>(-_-), No need for apologies I, I don't want it! I now feel that YOU have said enough! your Imagination is already proven to be SORRY! YOUR IMAGINING THINGS IN YOUR MIND ABOUT ONE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! you go by your Minds Imaginations I go By I spirits Explanations! you Conquers the Body and I Conquers Life its just as So!

Bless up,
Again I say:

BROTHER LOVE is Africa and Jah Ras Tafari to The Elect of God!

Remember Bob Marley saying:

"send I-n-I another BROTHER "JahrasTafari" From Across the Red Sea!" in Exodus?
also
""Africa" Your I "the Elect of God" BROTHER on a stone, Unite For the African Mount Zion!" in Africa unite?

and just to clear it! {Adding those years to 5709, isn't proof of anything.}

is like saying those years 1887,1892,1930 isn't proof of anything.

but I don't worry I know its Proof and what its proof of!
One Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I