Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4572&start_row=1

greetings

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: black lion Sent: 2/16/2012 1:43:47 PM

is there any upcoming events?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/18/2012 11:28:55 PM

Yes, there always is somewhere.

Messenger: black lion Sent: 2/19/2012 11:14:40 AM

ok. cause i want to come back to rastafari. i just want to talk to someone who can point me in the right direction.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/19/2012 12:31:15 PM

Greeting in the Salvation Of Ras, Ras Tafari Mekonnen Rastafarian Jah Ras Tafari Light,

blessed Love to Ark I and black lion, Peace black lion,

{i just want to talk to someone who can point me in the right direction.}

the I has the Right to talk with I, so I has the right to Sharp the I using the correct Directing from here at this Position of Salvation onto More...plus if there shall be a event coming I will let the I know, at which I Know request be.

and beside Coming Rastafarian the I has the Right direction already for thinking of I-n-I Ras Salvation know? So Just keep doing what the I think is best for everything that happens in life already happened and is happening again so the I is going to do it anyway like I.
One Love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/19/2012 4:00:00 PM

Upcoming event: 1 March is de day I n I ilebrate d battle of Adwa. Idrens ina mi land n around d land gona come togather n chant binghi ises to honar d great day. Yes I. Selasie I.

Messenger: black lion Sent: 2/22/2012 12:19:12 AM

seen, InI will do I best but still what can I do?

Messenger: black lion Sent: 2/22/2012 12:20:33 AM

where is it at? so I can save I money. and I go.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/22/2012 2:47:06 PM

Yea man. It gona take place on diferent places, where rasta people dwel. De I can ask Idrens nearby . If u were near I den I would tel u about de place where I n I ina mi land will concregate. So which place is d I? Irie!

Messenger: black lion Sent: 2/22/2012 6:09:02 PM

tampa, florida. I dwell.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/23/2012 1:30:19 PM

Idrens ina Florida n sorrounding places should hav responded. I'm ina Africa so its far from d I. Blessed love.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I