Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4559&start_row=1

in i mind

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/10/2012 4:54:38 PM

in i mind i sight HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I, He is The Great King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He has conqured the beast=the roman empire=the holy roman empire=the new roman empire. He has conqured the false prophet= benito mussolini the facist and forunner of hitler the nazi. He has conqured the antichrist= adolf hitler the little horn who unpluck three horns= prussia+austria+hungary.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/10/2012 5:10:57 PM

in i soul i know that He will conqure another beast coming up out of the earth= americamericamerica, exercising all the power of the first beast before him, doing great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth= hiroshima, nagasaki bombings. in the sight of all men, and deceiving them that dwell on the earth by means of those miracles= nuclear warfare.Woe woe woe unto all enemies of Jah!

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/10/2012 5:30:25 PM

in i heart i have moved mountains, O Jah RastafarI, in i strength i am praising JAH.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/13/2012 12:54:38 PM

in my mind, o in my mind! my life! i owe my life: i have to work for Yesu Kristo, my Redeamer, that when i rest, i shall rest with him, and in him.Glory be to the Son of the Most High in the Highest! He is my everything in everything, he has brought me thus far. it is not out of my will, or my diligence, or my effort: i owe all to him. when my work is ended, i pray that it be pleasing to him.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/13/2012 12:56:30 PM

in my mind, o in my mind! my life! i owe my life: i have to work for Yesu Kristo, my Redeamer, that when i rest, i shall rest with him, and in him.Glory be to the Son of the Most High in the Highest! He is my everything in everything, he has brought me thus far. it is not out of my will, or my diligence, or my effort: i owe all to him. when my work is ended, i pray that it be pleasing to him: Jah Rastafari.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/14/2012 12:50:09 PM

Surely I am more brutish than any man, and have not the understanding of a man. I neither learned wisdom, nor have the knowledge of the holy. Who hath ascended up into heaven, or decended? Who hath gatherd the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son-s name, if thou canst tell? Selah. ( Proverbs 30:2-4)

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/14/2012 1:07:44 PM

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out óf heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Selah. (The Revelation of Saint John The Divine 3:12-13).

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/14/2012 2:34:18 PM

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ:, not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. Selah. ( The First Epistle General of John 5:4-6).Yea, i sight His Name: His New Name ís Jah Rastafari.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I