Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4553&start_row=1

JAH

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/7/2012 4:04:40 PM

Jah is everything
Jah is life creation and destruction
Jah is Nature and Nature is Jah
Jah makes up all existence
Jah is the air we breath, the food we eat, the life we live.
Jah is a drop of water and the ocean
Jah is a invisible atom that makes up the largest mountain
Jah is unseen but visible for all to see
Nothing can exist without Jah and nothing ceases to exist with Jah
Jah is the one true law
Jah is knowing ones self, knowing one self is knowing all that exists.
Jah is the life force of being, nothing superstitious, religious or divisive
If we know Jah we real eyes everything is related
Separation is a illusion, only oneness exists with Jah
Within this oneness we become Jah
JAH RASTAFARI
THE SUPREME
CONSCIOUS TRUTH OF EXISTANCE 

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/7/2012 6:10:01 PM

http://youtu.be/pSWzFz-tGrM

"I do dimly perceive that whilst everything around me is ever changing, ever dying there is underlying all that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates. That informing power of spirit is God, and since nothing else that I see merely through the senses can or will persist, He alone is." -From video/speech link abouve at top

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/8/2012 2:20:57 AM

JAH peace prevail! JAH is the way. JAH in movement and repose, JAH love creation. JAH long long time. JAH give us life to live. JAH You see where we are going. JAH rule my destiny. JAH guide and sheild I and I, JAH bless in deed! in ten words Jah created everything. with ten plagues He took Israel from Egypt in ten words He reveald His law on Mount Sinai. in the tenth time He will walk the earth for Judgement. Jah! Rastafari. Jah, Almighty!

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/8/2012 2:53:33 PM

Greetings and thanks for sharing your word sound
I was meditating on Jah last night, and realised although I see Jah and know Jah in the fullness of the Christ Man Selassie I. I mind didnt fully comprehend the true divine essence of Jah, the natural mystic for lack of a better word, after jotting down I initial thoughts and sharing them here. It came apparent that Jah is not something I am able to fully describe or touch the surface of with mere words, Im of the opinion after I meditation that the concept is beyond anything that I mind can comprehend and fully overstand at this point in my trod. This hasnt disheartened I though as I know in due season I majesty will reveal what needs to be revealed

Praises as ever to I supreme King and light of this world
Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/8/2012 3:35:27 PM

So what do the Is think, can man fully define Jah?
Can finite fully overs infinite?

Blessed love

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/8/2012 4:07:13 PM

Peace to the I!
TIME WILL TELL Jah is Everywhere and Everything! soon I-n-I Lives Shall Be Living With Only One JAH! just as their is One GOD! Haile Selassie I Ras Tafari Because Elect Of God Manner of Living His Imperial Majesty H.I.M. Root of David! see? and Their Is Only One RAS! Ras Tafari Mekonnen Rastafarian For Jah Ras Tafari Salvation Lion of the Tribe Judah King of Kings! Irie! Pece! Love! Prosperity! and Forever!
Loving Jah! Ras! Tafari!

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/9/2012 12:49:42 PM

Greatings in the Name of the Most High JAH Rastafari Who lives and rules and reigns over all living things. Jah is King of all flesh! when we pray, we call HIM and say: Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name... in this prayer i sight that God is the great grand artist who art itinualy in the highest residence. in the Book of Job 36:26, we read: Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out...

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/9/2012 1:22:44 PM

Hail JAH! Who lives and rules and reigns in the hearts of flesh, from Mount Zion I. Jah is The Creator of All! (let us read from the Book of Job 37:23,24). Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is exellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict. Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart. Selah.

Messenger: JulieZion Sent: 2/13/2012 7:36:35 AM

Jah comes with earthquake !

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 12/1/2012 10:57:42 AM

man can not comprehand Jah. Selassie I Jah RastafarI.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I