Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4542&start_row=1

1887+1892+1930= 5709

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 2:51:35 PM

I father is named Brother Love And Was Born In 1957 with a long life of 51 years before he could turn 52 he was murdered in 2009 so his death caused I being Ras and even learning to teach and to teaching to learn in life so now it is known that I father is whom shall be in life to make them say "Anyone else" as Rook says! but yes I Bless this Prophecy and Teaching of how every thing in life is happening for ah reason and is coming more and more every generation! so Im waiting for Rook to put an Apology on here for those Numbers add up to the question which is "any one else" one love!
Jah cedes
Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/4/2012 4:00:44 PM

im a bit confused bout this numbers man, mind explaining them to I ?

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/4/2012 4:28:41 PM

Blessing I,
Yes I shall reveal what the meaning of these numbers are, but one thing of the confusion,the confusion, I love that it came to Be known for now its complete with Knowledge! so in 1887 Marcus Mosiah Garvey was born and Mosiah is the one who has said Ethiopia Land of I Father and 1God1Aim1Destiny meaning African for "Africa" which is the Destiny and Aim Of Life. The Birth of Marcus Garvey/Haile Selassie I and The Coronation of Ras Tafari Mekonnen Is Holidays for I-n-I and Here its Adding up for 1892 is when Power of the Trinity or the set of 3 or the African, Ras tafari and Ras tafarian Haile Selassie I was Born and is His imperial majesty meaning Ras tafari for Elect of God and 1930 is when the Ras was Crowned Ras and known as King of Kings meaning Ras tafarian for Jah ras tafari so if they Add up than Life itself will also! and then it came to be to Added up and Resulted to be the Birth/Death Of Brother Love whom was also A Ras Tafarian! I Father Was Born 19"57" and was murdered in 20"09" but I didnt Live with him While He was actually in two different cities! I was With I Mother But As I and 2 more Brethrens Was away I Father had 7 more Children but also Wished and Hoped That I-n-I was Together and That same Day I Father Died A Ras brethren of his was listening when I father Was Speaking saying "if I die Today I want the Biggest Reggae Festival with I ashes Poured out Into A River! and I wish I 3 Sons Would Be Ras Tafarians" for he knew He was To die They Was making Threats before the time even calling him that morning! But its even More Deeper than only that for I am a Prophet and has some Other Teaching that is Dark as a Bottemless pit! if I-n-I look closer to It I-n-I will See that "Africa" "Elect of God" "Jah Ras Tafari" will Then Equal "Brother Love"
One Love I, and thank I for the Wonder and Please Spread The Word I for it was said "any One Else"? and I say the answer to that question is Add Who was before than see if there is Anyone else!
JAH! RAS! TAFARI!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I