Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4540&start_row=1

Rook?

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 12:51:16 AM

Who are you to come on here as a Muslim and speaking as if your going to get any agreement on anything? unless you listen because 2 things you cant do at the same time is talk and listen! see now I was just thinking that you was knida slow but now I feel that your sleep without rest so you simply dont realize until you wake! so lets make that now if I-n-I try! Well I JAH, yes I JAH! RAS TAFARI! Of course! must say this for certain to you and I-n-I in the world that if you shall ADD UP THE NUMBERS WHICH IS MARCUS GARVEY'S BIRTH YEAR AND HAILE SELASSIE I BIRTH YEAR ALSO RAS TAFARI MEKONNEN CORONATION YEAR, YOU SHALL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN AND SHALL UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING GO AHEAD AND THINK ABOUT THESE NUMBERS 1887+1892+1930 FOR NOW IS LEADING TO WHICH IS NEEDED HERE IN LIFE AS THE QUESTION TO LIFE IS "ANY ONE ELSE" AS Rook SAYS! SO BEFORE REPLYING ON THIS REASON MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THAT THE NUMBERS THAT POPS UP IN THE CALCULATER OR PAPER OR WHATEVER YOU GET IT FROM WILL ADD UP IN LIFE TO MAKE YOU KNOW I YES THE ONLY I THERE IS! BLESS
One Love.

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 7:44:17 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 2/3/2012 12:48:07 PM

I want to learn what does it mean, I have nobody to teach me anything, InI want to learn something.

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 2/3/2012 1:13:38 PM

Rook
Why waste your time here If all you doing is trying to mash I down I faith
if you found a new faith good for you
move on leave I true Rastafari alone
I just don't over this
If you want to help someone get of this forum and help the lost people in your community
Your at the wrong place
I don't need no new doctrine
Think about it help
why go into a solid foundation just to change it
That all For now
King Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 2:39:15 PM

yes I shall take the cake for i'm not incomplete but im Whole with what need to be right in life! those number should come to an Answer from someone who had been studying since 2009! and Bless to those who is soon to see what im saying JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 3:06:05 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 4:04:05 PM

even Bob marley said he was too! even so called Jesus was suppose to be man and he was One with his Originator God!so as Ras tafari is one with Haile selassie I for he is Elect of God! Love keep it

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/3/2012 5:07:09 PM

Didn't. Christ teach you that we are all God and goddess
but there only one leader of I n I
Our prophet priest and king
Holy John Marqus I Emperor Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
I overstand if the I seh I Jah Rastafari
But the I is no over I
Holy Immanuel I king Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 7:03:44 PM

the I is not over I? Haile Selassie I is always Over I For I-n-I is One I and I am not Surprised of Seeing That A Ras Said That To I For No Ras Know I for its Dark Out here! And i'll leave it that way until I'm with Result! as so Soon to Come.
Jah Ras Tafari

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I