Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4539&start_row=1

Wow

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 12:48:02 AM

Wow I get blazed for being muslim this guy jc says he God And ruler lol

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 1:15:30 AM

irie I
mmmmm yeah wow this man here!it seems as if Rook is in hell with the devil as his father for I am in heaven with god and im one with I father god the one whom originated I! so am I right or what Rook? just give up and see that im not making a thing up I looking as I see and you denying it wow. and please tell I of how arm leg leg arm head is not the 5 point star, and thats suppose to be from one who do cocaine or what not?CHsure ok then no apology!
Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 7:39:54 AM

did u just say my father is in hell??my father was murdered 1n 2001 dont u ever speak against my father he paid for his sins.............. u kno what i almost just really lost it on u and u call your self GOD u will be in hell soon enuff i wont waste my time just now that if u spoke in face about my father id send u there today may Allah forgive u you are young better hope u dont die in the state u are in ....Glad i diddnt repent of your nastyness while u have a chance lil man drinking boiling water and molten bronze isnt the way to go

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/3/2012 9:42:44 AM

Got to deal with the Love not the Hate! Got to live upright Everysingle Day!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/3/2012 10:56:41 AM

Rook, nobody blazed you for being muslim, that wasn't the reason.

In regards to jah_cedes, I haven't had time to fully read and respond to all the recent reasonings, so I have no comment yet.

Another thing Rook, when you were here before, you had a short fuse and got into arguments all the time for small things. You are coming here again, and getting into arguments again, but now you want to argue against RasTafarI people and tell them that they are brainwashed and wrong and you are right because of your muslim faith.

In your opening statement when you came here, you say "IVE NOT COME TO CAUSE ANY HARD FEELINGS OR DISTURBANCES TO THIS FORUM", but then you go on imply that we are brainwashed and our ways are wrong and your muslim ways are right and on and on. What kind of reaction do you expect?

If somebody came to you and said that your faith is wrong and Mohammed is not a prophet and you are brainwashed and on and on, how would you respond? Based on your behaviour in the past, and your behaviour now, I am pretty sure I know how you would respond.

In another reasoning you said
-----------------------
i am someone who been here for years i was bobo before u were born,,i came back just to haver a nice chat with people i loved my tntention wasnt to argue with new people it went south but u sir take the cake maybe if u stop trying to i this and i that put the i where it goes i could overstand your pathetic math
-----------------------

You were never Bobo Rook, you just fooled yourself into thinking you were Bobo. A person is RasTafarI or is not RasTafarI, whether or not they know it yet, a person doesn't become RasTafarI, and a person doesn't stop being RasTafarI.

You say you come to have a nice chat, but all you do is insult I and I and insult I and I Trod and say that our God is not God and only your God is God. What kind of reaction do you expect?

I have seen many people like you in the past that jumps onto a religion or way of life and is so passionate about it and fights and argues with people over it and acts like it is the only way and everybody else is wrong, but they have no root, so just as fast as they become passionate, they lose their passion. How many time and for how many religions have you behaved this way with your passion quickly up and then quickly down?

If you want to come here and Reason, then Reason. If you want to come here and try to convince I and I to leave RasTafarI, or speak against RasTafarI, then you are not welcome.

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 11:24:10 AM

Number one I said I was brainwashed number 2 I would have left the congress years ago if I was never bobo I had 16.plus years so say wat u want all wise master ark I

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 11:35:54 AM

Second thought your Right I Was a Idol worshipper nothin to be proud Of Allahuakbar ahoodubilah minirshaytonirwagim Bismillairahmaniraheem Alhumdulilah im free There are 1.8 billion muslim in.the world rt now and growing im happy to be saved from satan Allahuakbar peace

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 2:35:01 PM

i didnt say your birth father! i mean who ever you are seems of the devil or the evil or "d" "evil" because im one with i father God and you must be also! see? and No hard feelings to you but i see you caugth my fire i sent just as i said too huh? yea but Im with the most High. and my birth father was murdered in 2009 by someone who was fearing him see now all you have to do is spread love not hate!because yo Rook I Love you! and every Ras there is and every I there is ok even with true words I dont hate so please for love add those 3 numbers up for I-n-I and see what im saying and thats to every other I on here add !887 with 1892 and 1930 and find if there is "Anyone else?" as Rook Says and if a number is there than it'll be Someone else to know of in life! so if you want fire i'll be happy to bring a burn! at the age of 16 i am being lord/leader of I people!
Jah 'Cedes

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 3:12:07 PM

I DIDDNT CATCH FIRE I HEARD AN INSULT THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 3:52:00 PM

and which was an insult? :)
One Love

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I