Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4534&start_row=31

love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 2/2/2012 1:18:14 AM

Natural my lord Ark I
Give thanks for ones Who ran across this post and not bite
Stand firm with King Selassie I di I would Not fail
Give thanks for our humble God and goddess king And queen Whom trodden home to zion
Give thanks for oneness
King Immanuel I king Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/2/2012 3:16:35 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 2/2/2012 12:31:29 PM

Go away you trader and worship your sky God
I was also crowned high priest king Immanuel is no liar
I don't live fantasy but reality
You weak heart imposter
You can't change Rastafari give up be with a joy but leave I Rastafari alone
Coming with more nonsense in this judgment
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I Jah rastafari

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/2/2012 12:38:43 PM

way above the sky way way above the heaven..high priest thats rubbish
who crowned u priest who????
far from imposter and my emotions got the best of me sorry for disrespect really not my intention of coming on here i was bombarded with how none of u can see in his speeches and bible the facts marcus never wanted to be GOD niether selassie so immanuel speaks for them
oh yea mr high preist tell us aboput the secret visit selassie made to bobo hill was he teleported or did the god man walk up to bull bay passed every one who worshipped him that diddnt see him? talk about blind leading the blindy dont u tell us about prince immanuels bed the argument that was on the hill wgen he passed ...u dnt kno nothing i do tho THE TRUTH lucky i dnt start calling names on here..

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/2/2012 12:46:36 PM

last post im discusted call me imposter i lived that life u can check me out,,,and i still love the king i hate being lied tooo
and respect immanuel he was a good man the livity is wonderful the principals are godly however some followers are disrespectful arrogant racist ,,,,GOd dnt care about race flat out he creates every man israels job was to teach the world they failed now the entire world has the teachings of the prophets the comforter has come
your religion to u and mine to me ...love

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/2/2012 12:57:48 PM

theres also documents they claim the have from selassie on his secret visit WGERE are they show us y havnt they if they trully had them every rasta would be bobo today but you keep em in secret wat are we now masons,,,,man stop rubbish, his own prist play jokes on him lok him in the bathroom and say if u god come out howq rude and dobtful,,and if u need my proofs of who i am ill post the entire secret priest hand book go head and say it dnt exist ,,if u are trully a priest tell us about the levite sacrificial soupand its not veggie ill post it

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 2/2/2012 1:16:07 PM

You have that right to worship as you please you found away that work for you
bobo Is not racist
If you knew the teaching then you would not Let the next bredren Who are racist change you
Because you know the teaching
King Immanuel I never taught I to hate no one because of skin color
You seh You love Immanuel I but I find that hard to believe because you traded and plus what you said
Also there people in bobo hill today in the Congress Who will turn there back on his majasty
so you have been there in physical form But your heart never was
many are called but few are chosen
King Immanuel the 7 adonie God Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/2/2012 1:25:58 PM

did not turn my back on the king i did wat he does worshipped God.
and immanuel says and i quote i com for my children the black and the white we do noy hate them but we know what they will do,pre judging a white person on basis of color is racist like it or not
when immanuel was here theres no white bobo and priest call the spanish bobo sons of cris columbus with no place at my fathers altar racist

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/2/2012 3:43:06 PM

If you see how the white world surpress I n I history and still Is
You would see why king Immanuel Edward said what he said
it's Not racist but true
In 1958 when the Congress was formed and king Immanuel I was beating there was no white boys there
I myself seen from living in a white man country
Dem smile in your face learn I culture just to surpress it
Knowing what I know from king Immanuel I I won't be easily fooled
once Rastafari was more accepted in Babylon Then white boy whant to follow
Every thing King Immanuel Edward said was 200% true not racist

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/2/2012 4:41:12 PM

well aware of a group of eurpeans did that autrosity doesnt mean u kno what every white person will do..and when u find ur history u will see that u were muslim very few ethiopian christians were sold and brought here africans are opressed worse by africans rt now in africa no unity rape and genocide at least blacks in the west were forced to unite theres a blessing in gods will for everyone in time
no way am i codoning the trans atlantic holocost im just stating the facts that blacks in the west have unity
well they did fifty years ago

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I