Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4534&start_row=21

love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 3:55:23 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 3:59:17 PM

again i love yall jus sharing facts if u can dispute this with any direct statement from selassie or jesus that says they are god lert me kno not paul who admits hes a liar but tells us to immitate him as he imitates christ hes calling christ a liar

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 3:59:18 PM

again i love yall jus sharing facts if u can dispute this with any direct statement from selassie or jesus that says they are god lert me kno not paul who admits hes a liar but tells us to immitate him as he imitates christ hes calling christ a liar

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 4:14:13 PM

But if through my lie God’s truth abounds to his glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner? romans 3 and 7
mans lie doesnt enhance gods glory it needs no enhancemen what it is enchantment

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/1/2012 5:19:33 PM

as i say that God is Supreme being Ruler and Creator of Life Marcus Mosiah Garvey and Haile Selassie I is the supreme being once again I say there is no other On earth that can explain anything except Fathers and Mothers, Gods and Goddesses,Kings and Queens, and so on which also explains "Africa Elect of God Jah Ras Tafari" at all time but look": Ras Tafari Mekonnen is the Ruler at which Rastafarian is also a King and Queen With I King! if I no overstand that than what else need to be known will come world wide as the holidays of I-n-I Rastafarian so?
and "Arm Leg leg Arm Head" was what? from who? that did what? inside the religion you say Most high?... I dont do cocaine or no True Rastafarian not accepted.... only the most high of Solomon Garden that made the Son of Man Eyes Red as Fire of Flame! how can you be a man and not Praise I-self every one know God is in and image of man just as Goddess is in a image of Woman so thats because you disgraced or not checked your Roots just like our time it'll come by on everyone and no correct answer would pop into there mind at times for lack of patience to the Most I from I-n-I Ras Prophecies!... bless Irie... Peace, Love, Prosperity!!! 'Ras Jah' One Love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/1/2012 5:40:31 PM

Rook,

If you are now a Muslim, that is fine.

However, I don't know why you feel the need to preach to I and I about Selassie and tell I and I that Our Faith is wrong.

Please go somewhere else with your anti-RasTafarI rants. You can never convince I and I to leave RasTafarI, you are just wasting your time.

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 2/1/2012 6:30:25 PM

King of kings
Lord of lords
conquering lion of the tribe of Judah
This title Is not for no one but the creater
Just like the west putting God in the sky
How about iyes-us christo who Is perfect in all his ways Not just
So of him as a man Who gave I salvation
Anyone who confess the christ come in spirit is not of God
But anyone Who confess that christ come in flesh Is of God
And as far as the Trinity are God head this goes background to north east Africa
the Muslim are helping surrpresd African history
Dem came and destroy the sacred timples im north east Africa
God has always been a timple of three
before the word Trinity came to pass check the history of northeast Africa
I rastafari are the first people
The surpreme ruler Is king of kings and lord of lords conquering lion of the tribe of Judah
elect of God power and light of this world
No one is light of this world but Our God haille I Selassie I
I don't care how long you have been waivering
You traded on his majasty to serve a sky god
And ofcourse o
You are denying the whole Christian faith
From hearing his majasty speach You became a Muslim
Haille Selassie I Is a devoted Christian and the fulfillment of prophecy
W
And yes you never knew Selassie I because if you did You would Not have traded
Fyah burn you traders
Did you think You would come with this nonsense
And I rastafari would accept
more fyah
I have reason with many people many faith
The only thing it did was make I faith stronger
I guess you Let the next man convince you that God is Not man
Do I have to die to see God
With boldness I seh king Selassie I Is the living God on flesh and blood anyone Who deny have fun in the fyah
Holy Immanuel I king Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 6:44:19 PM

key word devout christian i was worshiping some one who worship some one lol i wasnt ranting just posting logical scence ,and since u brought up roots 70 percent of jamaicans slaves were muslim from west africa not ethiopia so we were misinformed haile selassie selassie also printed the amharic quaran and married muhammeds pbuh bloodline and aproves of islam in ethiopia harrar is a muslim city he was born there AND I LOVE THE KING WITH ALL MY HEART BOBO SHANTY WAS PREPERATION FOR THE TRUTH JUST AS NOI IN AMERICA THE TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEHIND THE FANTASY IM CLOSER TO THE KING NOW THEN WEN I WRONGFULLY PRAYED TO HIM I WONT POST AGAIN LOVE

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 2/1/2012 7:17:41 PM

My Lord first and foremost
Ethiopia is called the land of Christianity
And the birth place of humanity
haille Selassie I Is the fulfillment of the king of kings
God in flesh
crowned earth rightful ruler
Who didn't glorify himself
But his son iyes-us christo the black christ in flesh
The only one given authority buy his majasty
Haille Selassie I the God of irael
The God of Isaac the god of Jacob the God of Abraham
And ones with eyes shall see
Our devine God any king Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Give thanks for this Ethiopian African black international Congress
True Devine church of salvation
Black christ salvation shall stand all other is sinking sand
King Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2012 11:59:15 PM

Rook,

It is good you have realized that you are not RasTafarI. Trod how you feel you should trod. RasTafarI could never leave RasTafarI, it is impossible.

You were never a "member" of EABIC. RasTafarI is no membership or group to join, RasTafarI is RasTafarI.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I