Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4534&start_row=11

love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 10:30:35 AM

First command have no other God I am jealous take it serious marcus idi amin immanuel selassie whos next sizzla bob marley

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 10:31:38 AM

First command have no other God I am jealous take it serious

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/1/2012 10:46:02 AM

Rook the bredren Elezar posted one line of words, you made 4 seperate posts in rasponce. Your at the mercy of the waves, you never knew Selassie I if you did you would stand firm. Good luck in your journey Rook remember though this is a RasTafarI forum for RasTafarI people, its impossible to seperate us from RasTafarI

"However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 11:17:10 AM

number one i was posting from phone couldnt see to post all in one post
number two u cant say i never kno selassie because i trod 16 years defending my own ignorance i only came bk on here to speak my own heart on the matter which is my duty to atleast warn my beloved brothers and sisters that Selassie only said he was God...well to no one i care a bout my life and when i took shahadda a bobo and a nyahbingi man took shahadda because im not the only one who seen truth
im closer to jesus now i pray as he prayed to God jesus never prayed in his own name niether did selassie
"When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'. Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth. " selassie admits he sins like us notice he diddnt say i died for ur sin

"
The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

"Now, however, it has become your fate to obey the order of the great and merciful Lord, a lot that befalls each and everyone of us in our turn." no comment

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 11:29:28 AM

"Ever since We ascended the historic throne of Ethiopia, We have considered it Our duty to call for a meeting of the churches who belong to the same fold. We were praying to God for His help in achieving this holy purpose, so that He may grant it to us to see this event" we are praying to god????????????????

"We ardently hope that Almighty God shall bless the implementation of your important resolutions and decisions, just as He has made possible the successful convening and conclusion of this historic Conference. ""
we hope hmmmm god dont hope and selassie dont get offended by his own words why do u? hope is a human thought GOD is sure all the time

""Holy Fathers, we have welcomed the title you have given us, Defender of the Faith, with great honour. May Almighty God grace your name. May God welcome you. We have received this title given us by you Holy Fathers, with religious reverence. May your prayers help Us in Our effort to fulfil the task entrusted to us. "may your prayers help us ...god needs no help hmmmmmmm he is the help
Selassie i is the great king is he GOD????? he answered that only we lie to our selves

"

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/1/2012 12:29:15 PM

Bredren how can the I have known RasTafari then not know RasTafarI, RasTafarI is without beginning or end, either you are or you are not, it cant be changed, your dealing with division. Jah cant be seperated from RasTafari neither can RasTafari be separated from InI

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 3:31:36 PM

with all love and respect i felt wat u are saying brother,,i was saying that same thing,but i kno that God alone has no beginning no end,rastafari was born july 23,brother he was a baby achild and he is a man he admits he will be replaced by ongoing generation,empress menen died while the king lived on he was people have beginning an end yes God raises people to heavenwhile living if he wills but its his will,haile selassie has children who died a wife who died he had no control he diddnt kno ahead of time,,god knows everything
brother i preached hail selassie is god defended it most my life go bk read my posts burnin fire on everyone and everything arrogants wont enter heaven i was arrogant and to think id ever revert to Islam wouldnt enter my mind at the time

"Man may, at the onset, control the direction which events take, but once his choice is made, events soon escape his control and history proceeds by its own force and momentum." he is wise

The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.
New Living Translation (©2007)
The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent's sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child's sins. Righteous people will be rewarded for their own righteous behavior, and wicked people will be punished for their own wickedness.

English Standard Version (©2001)
The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
The person who sins will die. A son will not be punished for his father's sins, and a father will not be punished for his son's sins. The righteousness of the righteous person will be his own, and the wickedness of the wicked person will be his own.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
The soul that sins, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

American King James Version
The soul that sins, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be on him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be on him.

American Standard Version
The soul that sinneth, it shall die: the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Douay-Rheims Bible
The soul that sinneth, the same shall die: the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, and the father shall not bear the iniquity of the son: the justice of the just shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Darby Bible Translation
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

English Revised Version
The soul that sinneth, it shall die: the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Webster's Bible Translation
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

World English Bible

no man can save u of your sins

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 3:44:02 PM

isiah 42 8

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

the true god dnt share glory with anyone or thing
God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

god is not a man numbers 23 19
"God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 3:49:28 PM

numbers 23 19

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?
the bible tells u so

"God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 3:52:27 PM

hosea 11 91
New Internati not a man once again

onal Version (©1984)
I will not carry out my fierce anger, nor will I turn and devastate Ephraim. For I am God, and not man--the Holy One among you. I will not come in wrath.
No, I will not unleash my fierce anger. I will not completely destroy Israel, for I am God and not a mere mortal. I am the Holy One living among you, and I will not come to destroy.

I will not execute my burning anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim; for I am God and not a man, the Holy One in your midst, and I will not come in wrath.

I will not execute My fierce anger; I will not destroy Ephraim again. For I am God and not man, the Holy One in your midst, And I will not come in wrath.

I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
I will not act on my burning anger. I will not destroy Ephraim again. I am God, not a human. I am the Holy One among you, and I will not come to you in anger.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
I will not execute the fierceness of my anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of you: and I will not enter into the city.

American King James Version
I will not execute the fierceness of my anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the middle of you: and I will not enter into the city.

American Standard Version
I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee; and I will not come in wrath.

Douay-Rheims Bible
I will not execute the fierceness of my wrath: I will not return to destroy Ephraim: because I am God, and not man: the holy one in the midst of thee, and I will not enter into the city

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I