Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4534&start_row=1

love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 1:11:46 AM

BISMILLAH IR RAHMAN IR RAHEEM,I WOULD LIKE TO GREET ARK I, RAS KEBRA,AND THE ENTIRE RASTAFARI COMMUNITY WITH PEACE AND LOVE..ITS BEEN A WHILE,IVE NOT COME TO CAUSE ANY HARD FEELINGS OR DISTURBANCES TO THIS FORUM,FOR ALONG TIME I WAS HERE EXPRESSING MY OPINIONS AS A MEMBER OF THE EABIC WHOM I PRAY FOR TO THIS DAY,SINCERELY..IVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY OUTSPOKEN ABOUT MY FAITH,AND MY SEARCH FOR TRUTH,I HONESTLY BELIEVED I FOUND IT.. THE TRUTH IS THIS PAST 7 MONTHS I BATTLED THE THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS I HAD ABOUT RECENT DOUBTS THAT MAN COULD BE GOD, AFTER STUDYING THE WORDS OF HIS MAJESTY AND CHRISTAND THE THE PROPHETS BEFORE ,,I SEEN THAT SELASSIE I AND JESUS NEVER SAID THEY WERE GOD ..I SAID THEY WERE,THE BIBLE SAYS IN NUMBERS 23 19 GOD IS NOT AMAN THAT HE SHALL LIE NOR IS HE THE SON OF MAN THAT HE SHALL REPENT, ALSO ISIAH.. IM THE LORD THY GOD I SHALL NOT SHARE MY GLORY WITH ANOTHER,I CAN GO ON AND ON SELASSIE ADMITS HE IS NOT PERFECT, AND PRAYS IN THE NAME OF CHRIST, WHO DID CHRIST PRAY TO? GOD ALONE EVERY PROPHET PREACHED THE ONESS OF GOD,THE TRINITY IN CHRISTIANITY DIDDNT EXIST UNTILL 325 AD ,SEE THE COUNCIL OF NICEA)THIS IS JUST SURFACE I DNT EXPECT OR WANT U TO BELIEVE ME I URG U TO STUDY YOURSELF I HAD A MILLION EXCUSES Y SELASSIE WAS GOD BUT THEY DNT AGREE WITH HIS SPEACHES,,HE IS THE LAST OF THE ROYAL LINE ,BUT GOD IS HIGH ABOVE HIS CREATION,,AND ALL MEN ARE CREATION THEY EAT SLEEP HAVE SEX AND USE THE BATHROOM GOD DOESNT DO THESE THINGS I LOVE HIM AND JESUS PEACE UPON HIM BUT THEY ARE MEN, PAUL THE SO CALLED APOSTLE STARTED THIS WORSHIP OF JESUS AND THE GOSPELS ARE KNOWN HISTORICALLY TO BE COPIES OF COPIES OF GREEK MANUSCRIPT,WHO HAD ERRORS ADDITIONS AND DELETION

I CAN NO LONGER FOOL MY SELF LIE TO MY SELF AND OTHERS.. THERS ONLY ONE GOD THE GOD THE PROPHETS WORSHIP BY THE WAY 3 IN ONE ONE IN THREE
NEVER DIS AGREE I THOUGHT WAS MARCUS IMMANUEL AND SELASSIE ,WELL MARCUS DOGGED THE KING IN HORRIBLE LANGUAGE THEY DONT AGREE AND PRINCE IMMANUEL WAS BURIED GOD DOES NOT DIE,,
DNT GET MAD AND LASH OUT JUST STUDY I WAS BRAIN WASHED I DID IT TO MY SELF
ASHADU AN LA ILLA HA ILLA LA MUHAMMED A RASULULAH
I BEAR WTNESS THERES NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH AND MUHHAMED IS THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH,,GOD IS ALONE HIGH OBOVE HIS CREATION NONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WORSHIPPED BUT GOD ALONE..ONLY PAUL THE LIAR SAYS OTHER WISE STUDY BROTHERS AND SISTERS PAUL CONTADICTS JESUS AND THE LAW JESUS CAME TOO FULLFILL LOVE ALWAYS

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/1/2012 2:37:45 AM

ONE LOVE,
THE ONLY LOVE I KNOW IS "BROTHER LOVE" MY FATHER HE BROUGHT I TRUE LOVE FROM GOD HAILE SELASSIE I WHICH MEANS "POWER OF THE SET OF 3" WHICH IS 1ST, KING TAFARI WHICH IS 2ND AND ELECT OF GOD WHICH IS 3 I KNOW THATS NOT A LIE FOR I AM FULLY RESTED IM NOT SLEEPING OR TRYING TO LACK OF HOW EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT JESUS SIMPLE MEANS SAVIOR....I MEAN OF COURSE H.I.M. RAS TAFARI IS SON OF GOD NO MATTER WHAT FOR EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO MARCUS GARVEY AND HAILE SELASSIE I NOW MOSIAH SAID WORDS AGAINST HAILE SELASSIE, BUT RAS TAFARI NO MATTER WHAT WAS INSPIRED FROM MOSIAH! I HEARD MOSIAH SAID THE ELECT OF GOD HAD SLAVES WITH HIM AND WAS SAYING HIS A SLAVE OWNER! BUT I ALSO HEED THAT H.I.M. FREED SLAVES FROM THERE MASTERS THEN KEPT THEM FOR 7 YEARS AS REWARD TO LIVE IN HEAVEN WITH HAILE SELASSIE I NOT AS PUNISH AND YES I KNOW WHAT HEAVEN IS AND WHAT IT MEANS COMPLETE HAPPINESS FOR A START AND "Arm Leg Leg Arm Head" is leading to what Means God is living on Earth as male there is no other being on earth that can speak but a male and female which also is God and Goddess so All Every so called Religion leads to PAN AFRICAN NOT (PAN-AFRICANISM)FOR EVERY AFRICAN SHALL "COVER CARRY CARRY COVER CONTROL" BUT THEY ARE MISSING ONE "COMPLETELY" AND WHICH HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY SHALL "CONQUER" ALSO TO PUT AN NUMBER 7 ON THEM INSTEAD OF 5 MEANING "ALLAH" OR "CCCCC" SO TAKE "GOD" AND GIVE TWICE TO THE AMOUNT "CCCCCCC" AND THERE IS ANOTHER POWER OF 3 FOR 3 MORE COMPLETES THE 10! AND IMMANUEL AND I IS ONE FOR IMMANUEL IS RASTAFARIAN JUST AS I SO I TO IS A PRIEST THATS HIGH. PLEASE TELL I IM NO LIE GODS AND GODDESSES!
SO JAH RAS TAFARI!
ONE LOVE BLESS

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 2/1/2012 2:42:54 AM

Greetings my Lord
So you traded on rastafari then come here to tell I rastafari that I am fooling iself
Let me tell I what a Muslim told I
This Muslim told I that haille Selassie I is God in flesh
you seh you was a follower of king Immanuel I Edward
Now you seh him dead
You was never bobo
I would seh you are bold
I guess Selassie I Is dead to
Go ahead and worship your sky God
But don't mash down I n I faith
King Immanuel. Ever living
There Is no rastafari one second the no rastafari the next
I pray that di I accept King Immanuel forgiveness accept the light
Selassie I glorify the Bible because trew the him devinty Is clearly seen
Haille I king Selassie I Jahovia God Jah Rastafari

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/1/2012 2:47:03 AM

KING OF KINGS LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH JAH RAS TAFARI RULE OF SALVATION! GOD IS HAILE SELASSIE I.

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 8:42:50 AM

Arm leg and so on is not islam its 5percent theology created by clearence 13 x who left noi and shot heroine and sniff coke to reach his followers on there own level. which is also shirk God is not man thank God,and I diddnt come here to mash down any one I simply said that history shows thst haile selassie and jesus never claimed to be god we are all part of god but we are sinners All of us man kind,another thong research the trinity..And I hope God says about me on the day of ressirection that he dont find me guilty of bein a bobo as easy as u did.. shirk is unforgivable sin..thank god all previous sin was forgivin the day I took shahada , like I said I love my bobo brothers I also no immanuel is no fool, the black supremecy book is a book fashioned after quaran 7, by nobel drew ali of moorish sciece binghi is sufi music turbon robe recitation of psalms begining to end calling continuual praise all day long os all islam including pray to the east marcus garvey said and I quote in his paper islam.is the only religion for the black man in the west,he also said he dont have time to preach religion denouncing religious prophethood, immanuel mixed islam with moorish science cristanity and reincarnation and self worship and got Bono which I believed 17 years so dont tell me

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 8:46:06 AM

Im typing on a phone thats to small to see and tol smsll for my thumbs

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 8:54:18 AM

Any way it boils down too your religion to you and mine to me, I jus encourage ones to study his majesty speaches as I did ask your self is he every where atvonce has he ever needed help.did he pray if so to who himself ? Did he sleep ,did he heat use the bathroom or have sex because urine stool seemendischarge are impurity God has none , haile selassie says he prays God Grants
God doesnt pray hope or cry and God doesnott lose his throne or crown i love him but he is man likevit or not and I never said he died yet its common for ethiopian kings to become monks he could be alive but unless God raises him.up alive he will pasd like u and me

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/1/2012 9:15:41 AM

Rook,

Are you the same person as Rook Fari Selah?

In regards to Haile Selassie, He is God Almighty to I, nobody can convince I otherwise.

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 10:26:21 AM

I kno that feeling and I wont but On the day of judgement we will be asked who told us he was God ? My own misconception of a bible verse..news flash even when.muslims first came to ethiopia the king was negus snd lion of judah this title was not exclusive to Selassie I so wat im suppose to worship him too they are cristians meaning they pray so no logic in there...im greatful and homor the lion of judah worship is for God Alone ask the king

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/1/2012 10:28:48 AM

Find one speach he said worship me he also will be asked if he told ud to worship.him he will surely say no he has his own life to anser for like every one else yes he is the last and greatest king but tjsts where it ends

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I