Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4533&start_row=1

Lord over all lords

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/29/2012 7:24:34 PM

in order to carry on which was given to InI, InI must stand and understand one person of this time which is the Lord over all Lords whom shall come just as the King of Kings, H.I.M. and Lord of Kings did with the trinity to understand more and more as Generations gwaan! as Salvation is of Jah Ras Tafari is just like Life is from Africa because every I was looking to Unite Africa and so it happened but now every I shall seek to Transfer Jah Ras Tafari which no one yet knows about! if one wonder how Africa United? i'll say manner of living of the Elect of God for H.I.M. is Africa Elect of God if I was to unite the 2! but now Transfer Jah Ras Tafari to ??? well mayb the Lord over all Lords will know or mayb the Lord will even show whats being Transfer when one is announced as Lord over all Lords for H.I.M. isnt announced as the Lord over all Lords but the King of Kings so ah Lord shall come and do work?!? oh I KNOW its true, I FEEL its true, and I MAKE it true, so I can LIVE true this is 2012 and one shall say as Africa promised,Elect of God fulfilled, and Jah Ras Tafari Light and another shall Reflect into Lord over all Lords!!
Almighty Living!

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 12:06:34 AM

wat???????????

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 12:31:21 AM

your just playing a game right? for you dont know something about life but now you do "everything happens for a Reason"! this is no lie concerning everything i say! bless come for some FIYAH because I can make Fire come to I from I in the sky. remember body spirit and mind, life

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 12:43:28 AM

can u now lol u are delusional feel free to drop ur fire when ever ur readyill let u kni wen it comes thru my ceilin jc

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 12:59:06 AM

Thank youuuuuu!!! I brethren for now I know that you are confused from what the whole world is trying to tell you see now to I Fire means "strong feeling" personally so I can make that come from Particular Suitable and clever to you at all time as that "Suitable and Clever" is "Heaven" and the most thing to do as RasTafarians is to Read between the lines of everything to find the answer which I can tell you didnt do so! so you have to realize why your not inside Ras with I-n-I

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/3/2012 3:30:47 AM

Redemption God Jah Rastafari selah King Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 7:19:33 AM

thats not the context people been burnin fire with words for a long time u said tempting u were the lord thy god u aint no bodys lord

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 2:43:36 PM

oh the lord is coming soon! to lead over others but now is still a time of Studying even doe i got all i need it seems, but the lord is to come to pass you too... soon on here for its happening now and now im about to be leader of this site by leading those 3 number onto Ipeople giving a produce of moving!

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 3:07:22 PM

the god dnt have to study all knowig predates study

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 4:01:35 PM

will I could had promised that a story is a study so as I mean an chain of events I must remember before the perfect prophecy comes to result! for i lives here in Amnesia or America with the sleeping people ok so I-n-I must get I-n-I memory back which is Africa and all I-n-I know of God is from History or His Tory or I loyalist of life and it all leads back to the one who says I! and so whats going on Rook? just keep a cool head and think real fast. for i keep a Hot heart nah can Cool I down with the Cold hearts! Bless I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I