Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4530&start_row=1

Rastafari and blood transfusion.

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/26/2012 2:05:31 PM

Greetings Jah people. What can u say about donating blood or having donated blood put in u as a rasta? Blessed love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/26/2012 9:19:59 PM

People should decide what they are comfortable with.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 1/26/2012 9:34:01 PM

Personally, I have never given blood and at the moment, I would say that I never will. Perhaps it is just a personal thing with I because I had a lot of blood taken for tests when I was sickly as a youth and it put I in a bad frame of mind about the whole thing, but I cannot feel comfortable with someone taking I blood from I body. At the same time, I hold I Nazarite vow as a serious thing, so I don't make cuttings in I flesh, and small though it is, a needle is still a cutting to I.

The only conflict I have with that is that I have never been in a situation, and Most High willing I will never be in a situation where I have to recieve a blood transfusion. Say what you want about babylons medical proceedures, but a blood transfusion will save a seriously injured man's life, and I know it. That is the only thing that pulls I in the other direction. Knowing that I blood could save a next man's life.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/26/2012 10:15:50 PM

Here is a Reasoning made before.

Donating Blood

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/27/2012 2:14:57 AM

Thanks brothers fo yo sharings. In a reasoning I had durin a binghi with some idrens before, dey fireburn it. Den mi wonder what can b an alternative method to help an idren who has lost too much blood in accident? I n I ffe find solutions to some of dis isues. One aim, one god, one destiny. Rastafari.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I