Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4524&start_row=1

WHY SAY BLACK & WHITE?

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/23/2012 8:15:11 PM

no one is White nor Black! Because its like when a black person get with a white person them ah have ah gray person afterwards hahahah lol now thats crazy! its common sense you either African,Asian, Australian,European,North/South American which are Indians and African Americans is no such only an African inside of America is real but I MYSELF IS RACIST for i dnt tolerate what kind of history they try to set AFRICANS in MEANING Europeans AND THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE AFRICANS IS 1ST PEOPLE ON EARTH TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING Heh them ah try say I-n-I is HOMO speians ah not, it dnt mean i hate any other race i should know, but mean that i don't endure other races belief like the WHITE SKINNED JESUS, white skinned for thats what they call themselves! so every one is African and Africans must be Worshiped i cant worship someone who promotes hate,then have InI live around hate,in hate and of hate why should I? no point i dont want amnesia by forgiving and forgetting hahahaha meh nah forget that i belong to Africa NO! do I Brethrens/Sistrens Feel I?

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I