Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4517&start_row=1

How do I know if Im Rasta?

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BrownieBoy Sent: 1/21/2012 8:37:48 PM

Hi everyone, how you feeling ?

I could use some help, because I keep feeling connected to the Rasta culture and way of living, like a spiritual connection, I canīt explain it very well. Itīs just happening

How can I know if Im a Rasta or is this just simple my mind playing with me? I respect Haile Selassie I, but I feet weird to worship him, cause most of all I like to believe in me, knowing that Im not who I think I am, if you know what I mean.

Regards, One love.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/22/2012 5:27:58 AM

peace I,"I know that I'm a Rastafarian not Rasta" by knowing that Ras Tafari Mekonnen is the king of kings, lion of the tribe of Africa/judah and that their is only one belief in god which is Haile selassie I as Ras Tafari and the Elect of God from his manner of living! and now in days more and more I-n-I will see that I-n-I is forgetting what I-n-I need to do as they say Forgive and forget what had happen to the Africans for 400 years then realize that u.s.a. means united states of Amnesia for I-n-I forgot what happened and what is supposed to happen now but not I, and not I "you" all, because deja vu had reminded I-n-I that it had Happened already I-n-I just gotta get to the Happening to make it happen and here I-n-I am before the given time seen and After.
"One looove in Marcus Garvey's voice"

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I