Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4516&start_row=1

flag

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 1/20/2012 4:41:24 PM

King Immanuel the 7 adonie God jah rastafari
Greetings my lord and empress I have a question about the flags that a lot of ras promote
I know that there 3 flags that I n I use
But a lot of ras have the Ethiopian flag and the Jamaican flag which is not our flag
I am from America
I don't promote this flag
I see the Jamaica flag around a lot of ras when most people our not from there
This bring alot of misoverstandind to people about our flag
When I have on the red gold and green
Red black and green people get this mix up with Jamaica
Why burn Jamaica but promote there flag the reason I bring because all of this Is giving people the wrong idea about ras
Marqus Garvey is from Jamaica but didn't used that flag
I meet rastafari who know more about the island of Jamaica and that all they speak
Dem know more about Bob Marley the they do about the emperor
I seh this because people need to let go of the Jamaican life and seek the kingdom of heaven
Just I speaking I mind
give thanks for this Ethiopian African black international Congress true devine church of salvation seh the black christ Holy Immanuel I king Selassie I jah rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2012 9:38:52 PM

Don't worry about people misunderstanding I and I flag. Also, there is nothing wrong with people wanting to show the Jamaican flag, Jamaica is where this Trod of ours started.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/20/2012 10:19:11 PM

peace to the I yes, I-N-I should support the 3 for mosiah garvey is looking at Africa where the promise is and haile selassie i is looking at Jamiaca where Marcus is and Rastafarians is looking to Ethiopia where HIM is.
ras jah

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 1/22/2012 3:11:12 AM

Give thanks my lord and empress
For posting I n I view
And given I an overstanding on this matter
Blessing to all trodden in the name of the most high king Selassie I jahovia jah rastafari
Give thanks for this Ethiopian African black international Congress true devin church of salvation
Remember the Sabbath to keep it Holy
6 days shall I labor but the 7th day is of rest from all work
seh the black christ king Immanuel I the 7 adonie god jah rastafari
my lord

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I