Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4513&start_row=1

Y do people think they can uptain the title ras without crossing those many roads of knowledge and overstanding selah

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rasabednego Sent: 1/15/2012 4:10:15 PM

blessed unto those that embrace INI creator of all things visible and invisible tafari,rastafari,haile selassie I.through word,sound and power allow INI to vibes with sons and daughters of the world it is not right or jus when many refuse to take the steps needed before making statments which only show that u r not on track E>W>F or IEWF is astart on education and before a tree grows its roots must b firm

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/17/2012 8:24:19 PM

FOR I AM RAS AND I WONDER WHAT DO I THINK THE DEFINITION OF I NAME MEAN IF I IS I ALSO THEN IT SHOULD BE ONE I THAT HAS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF RAS MEANING I "YOU" SHOULD KNOW THE SAME DEFINITION AS "ME" I. RAS=KING IKNO IKNO BUT WHAT IT MEAN IN PROPHECY? IF YOU STILL THINK THATS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO SAY THEN JUST TELL I

Messenger: rasabednego Sent: 1/17/2012 9:25:00 PM

Greeting. what I stated was many cometh and feel Ras is uptained without work jus as ababy growth unto a youngman until he or she become and elder changes in life and stages whereas INI can know and have a full overstandin of RAS,TAFARI,HAILE selassie I blessed KING

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 1/17/2012 10:34:06 PM

peace to all with goodwill, irie one love power. from a teaching of the lion of the tribe judah, king of kings !Revelation tell I every thing. this year shall start with Ras is Salvation as in definition/meaning see and blessing to ini who seek
M.R.J.C.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I