Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4505&start_row=1

bobo hill

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 1/11/2012 1:44:45 AM

Blessing my lord and empress is there any way i can with i bredren and sistren in bob hill in the name of the black christ whom come to gather him sheep our god and savior melchezidec in flesh kong immanuel the7 adonie i god jah rastafaril

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/15/2012 9:59:26 AM

Greetings. Bro Elohim I can see u Bobo rasta. I hav questions fo u n other Bobo idrens. Can u tel I about de diet folowed by Bobo man. Is it ital? Do u eat onions? If not why? What's de significance of de turban? Blessed love

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 1/15/2012 7:02:42 PM

Blessing my lord and empress
Give thanks to our prophet priest and king
O most high king Selassie I Jehovah God jah rastafari
yes my lord I n I. Don't eat flesh. Nothing from vine ital livity
My lord and empress
The turbon are Immanuel head
First I will seh every I must be crowned by a high priest
King Immanuel I came with teaching which showed I n I all things I n I bobo people royal Ethiopian son and dawtas
Where to show our devotion to our God in three
Walking in the Priestley order of Melchizedek
Not a joke and play thing but a serious trod
King Immanuel I The 7 adonie god jah rastafari
Give thanks for life and to the mighty life giver haille I Selassie I jah rastafari
My lord

Messenger: rasabednego Sent: 1/16/2012 10:28:44 PM

Ras Abednego!Allow the works of the creator of all things manifest H.I.M through the eyes of all and over stand that when the word taketh flesh it shows that the creator has giving INI what is called a intellect whether its for what u see as right or wrong For the answers too all unknown ?s dwell within the heart and mind and knowing thyself is knowing the creator of all things visible or invisible blessed kings man for every man is not call to be a carpenter or plumber in the kingdom of JAH.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I