Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4501&start_row=1

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/3/2012 5:45:15 PM

I recently watched the movie Terminator 2 and it got me thinking about the role technology plays in the world today. To I it seems the system wants to replace Jah with technology , Babylon wants man to put his "faith" in technology, Babylon controls the technology so also controls those that believe in it. I'm not saying tech is innately bad but if it is used by wicked people it is also wicked. We are enslaving ourselves to technology by our own free will and we don't even realise it. we are spoon fed Facebook and computer games from a early age so much so that we misout on experiencing life. the world of virtual reality is becoming our reality, they don't want us to educate ourselves so they distract us with the latest must have gadget, if we remain dumb and pre occupied we ask less questions and are easier to control. Rather than us marvelling at Jahs creations and putting worth in nature and the environment they want us to marvel at the latest invention, this way they can continue to destroy and rape the earth and we won't kick up to much of a fuss. They build bombs and weapons and tell us they are all powerfull, they believe if we fear them then we won't fear Jah, they put CCTV cameras everywhere they want us to believe they have the all seeing eye.

I once heard a Bob Marley interview and he was speaking about how Ham, Shem, an Japheth each have different strengths he cited the white man has technology and the black man has spirituality, I don't know how true that is but it seems to I the western powers are always trying to control and tame and control earth and every living thing on it. While I Black God and King promotes oneness

Blessed love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/4/2012 12:06:17 AM

Technology can be used to either advance mankind or destroy mankind. It depends how it is used. Selassie I did much to modernize Ethiopia, yet He also warned mankind about what would happen if technology is misused.

Here is an excerpt from Selassie I's speech at the World Evangelical Congress in Berlin:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
In these modern days, there are a multitude of things published in print and broadcast by radio which captivate the human mind and spirit; many new ideas are disseminated by the learned. Many wonderful appliances are produced to make life more and more comfortable. The rich powers have passed on from exploring and exploiting this earth and are vying with each other to explore and conquer the moon and the planets. Knowledge is increasing in a bewildering manner. All this is good, wonderful and praiseworthy. But what will be the end of it all? It is Our firm belief that only what the Lord wills will be done. We should be careful that the results thus achieved by mankind should not meet with the fate of the Tower of Babel, the handwork of those people of old which came to pieces in their hands. The Apostle Paul says: "The wisdom of this world is foolishness with God" and "The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise and they are vain." The reason for this is because generally speaking man makes himself and his wisdom the beginning and the end of his aim in life, and we are convinced that the end of this is destruction and death.

Our Lord Jesus Christ says: "What has a man profited if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" Why did the effort of those who tried to build the Tower of Babel come to nothing? Was it not because they tried to live apart from their Creator, and because, vaunting themselves in their wisdom, they tried to build a tower whose top was to reach unto heaven and thus make a name for themselves? It is Our conviction that all the activities of the children of men which are not guided by the Spirit and counsel of God will bear no lasting fruit, they will not be acceptable in the sight of the Lord and will therefore come to nought as the Tower of Babel came to nought.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

At World Evangelical Congress - Berlin

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/4/2012 12:19:41 AM

Here is an excerpt from Mitar Tarabic:

------------------------------------------------------------------
The more people will know, the less they will love and care for each other. Hatred will be so great between them that they will care more for their different gadgets than for their relatives. Man will trust his gadget more than his first neighbour...

Among people of a nation far in the north a little man will appear who will teach men about love and compassion, but there will be many Judas and hypocrites around him so that he will have many ups and downs. Not one of these hypocrites will want to know what is real human grace, but his wise books will remain, and all the words he will say [tape recordings?], and then then people will see how self-deceived they were.

Those who will read and write different books with numbers will think that they know the most. These learned men will let their lives be led by their calculations, and they will do and live exactly how these numbers tell them. Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments. Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers, they will start to seek it in meditation.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitar Tarabic

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/4/2012 4:37:31 PM

Yes I
Selassie I taught that anything that is without God is doomed. To I this is the choice of the individual if ones want to condemn themselves then so be it, RasTafarI give man Free will. The problem is they don't just refuse Jah they are jelous of HIM so they use technology to confuse and deceive the people into believing they ( the system) is all powerfull and I'm not sure that the oppressed pleading ignorance will cut it with RasTafarI !

Blessed Love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/5/2012 12:51:01 AM

Truthful bro Eleazer. Technology can build n destroy. Black people were enslaved n colonised Through de use technology. I n I are able to reason about Rastafari livity yet we on diferent parts of de planet through it. We able to get de teachings of Selasie, Garvey, Rastafari Elders n other black prophets n activist through technology. It makes life easy yet complicated. Mankind should b very careful with technology for it can lead to extinction of our species n even our planet. Blessed love.

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/5/2012 4:53:22 PM

Blessed Love, Certain technology the Government of the USA has and are using currently are against all moral principles! Such illegal technology will eventually be confiscated from them! Certain Ungodly scientist and their sponsorers got too nosey in God Almighty creation! They will eventually be dealt with! They thought they were above and beyond reproach! Due to the fact that they have such and military police law enforcement that they thought could protect them! Yet a greater is here to humble them! Even willing to destroy their landmarks including the very White House with missiles! There is nothing they can do to hinder the divine work of God Almighty!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/5/2012 5:00:04 PM

Blessed Love, The illegal Government of the USA is hereby summoned to appear at Criminal Court mostlikely at the Hague in the Netherlands for Crimes Against Humanity for using some of those very illegal technology! Including Barack Hussein Obama, William Jefferson Clinton, George Walker Bush the leader of their Shadow Government! Seeking the Death Penalty for them! Fatal gun shot wounding to the back of cranium for all! Also much of the Washington D.C. FBI! Several third party nations will help to make this the just outcome! Until the philosophy!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/5/2012 5:09:40 PM

Blessed Love, HIV/AIDS was a lab created biological weapon of mass destruction! First created in the USA in the 1970's in a New Jersey lab! It was first officially spread in a public homo bath house! This fact can be proven by subjecting certain high officials in the Government of the USA to newer polygraph technology that can never be fooled! Genocide! SARS, EBOLA, N1 Flu's etc reported in the media was the doing of George W Bush Shadow Government! George W Bush? His family has been in the USA from its inception! They are very powerful wealthy! Trace their bloodling back to Queen Victoria, King Edward line of Britain! Barack Obama is his 11 cousin removed!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/5/2012 11:56:30 PM

Blessed Love, What a man and woman does in private is their business! No Government has a right to try to come between such without just cause! It is nobodies business to concern themselves with such if you were not legally summoned to be so with all parties being aware and involved! No one can decide for a Rastafari if they are Rastafari or not! You are not the Judge of humanity are faulty in your judgment! Moreover Iam the judge of humanity! You can never be my judge! You can never do the things I can do! Iam a Divine being above and beyond All human judgment! Moreover I control all human being and their Fate! You are all my Subjects, Subbordinates, inferiors! Jah

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 12:08:08 AM

Blessed Love, You have some people that didn't realize that there are laws that must be obeyed! That Governments cannot break their own laws! No Rastafari people should conspire with such authorities doing such! That is against all moral principles! Violence? What goes around comes around! Jah Rastafari does not tolerate devils that have no higher purpose but to cause the Universe problems! Such deviants must utterly be put to death! No mercy! Just like cancer they must be biopsied, cut out permanently! No Rastafari people should work as an operative to get convictions against non violent persons possessing Marijuana! Such people usually paid Can Never be Rastafari! Are spies, posers!

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I