Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4486&start_row=1

Rastafari opening

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/16/2011 8:47:06 PM

Just some questions InI have.
What is the purpose of herb? Why would I call it neccesary for life.
TO an average bloke.

What are the origins of the meaning Rastafari?

Blessed Love.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 12/17/2011 1:30:30 AM

Ras=king/Tafari=to be feared. "Ras Tafari" means "King To be feared"! from true definitions, and herb is burned to give an well-being effect. [holy herb]
JAH!RAS! TAFARI!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/17/2011 4:27:27 PM

Haile Selassie was born TafarI Makonnen. "TafarI" means "One to be feared". Selassie first held the title of "Ras", an Amharic word which translates into English as either "Duke", "Prince", or "Head". Thus the name RasTafarI.

RasTafarI became known as Haile Selassie "Power of the Trinity" when He was coronated as Emperor of Ethiopia in 1930.

Read this Reasoning:

Who is RasTafarI?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/17/2011 11:54:51 PM

Here is a Reasoning I made before about Ganja

----------------------------------------
Ganja is a useful tool for Ones who are making a spiritual trod. All things can be accomplished without ganja, but it is a useful tool for opening the spiritual doors quicker, so that after they are open, I and I can explore it. And after the door is found while using herb, the herb is no longer needed to open it.

Jah provided all the herbs of the earth for their purpose. Some herbs are to be used internally to fight against sickness or pain. Other herbs are used externally to heal wounds, or for the health of the skin and hair.

Ganja herb is used to help open our mind for spiritual movements. But Ones must train and learn how to use and focus the energy from the herb to make it useful, otherwise it will just lead to sleep or the energy will be wasted. I never get sleepy from using Ganja, and when used properly, it can allow I and I to concentrate even more on spiritual or other tasks.

While using herb, I have found the way to connect with another person to reason with the mind, without speaking with the mouth. And I have found the way to communicate with Jah elements, to bring whirlwind, earthquake, and other elements. After these things were realized with Herb, the herb wasn't necessary to do it again, but even still, with the herb, the door is still opened more easily.

I also use herb to help I explore with I spiritual eye, and I have realized many things because of this. And once these things are realized, they stay with I afterwards.

Another thing the herb is useful for is shown in this example. If I am in a room with other people not using ganja, I notice little details of the surroundings, or what people say, that the others don't notice. It is only when I tell them what I noticed, that it comes to their attention. The best way I can explain this use of the Ganja, is that it increases your window of focus, so that you can focus on a larger area at once, and see the details within this larger focus area.

Ganja is not good for some people, some don't react well with it. I show people that they should listen to their senses. For example, if they don't like the smell of Ganja, then they shouldn't use it, because their senses are rejecting it.

But for people that are able to use it for a useful purpose, it can be quite helpful.

And I don't bother to fight with Babylon about the Herb. But I don't feel that they have any right to condemn a plant made by Jah. To I it is disrespectful to Jah, that Babylon says that a plant Jah created is not allowed to live, and that they tell I that I am not allowed to use even one of the herbs Jah created for I.

So I Itinue to use the herb for I spiritual purposes, and I don't flaunt it in the face of police officers. And when I am speaking to a police officer, I am respectful to them, and I don't cause them trouble. I have never had any trouble from the police about I herb. I have been questioned a few times, but they just speak to I and go on their way.

I could give up Ganja, if it was necessary. But I find it a very useful Herb, and I have no desire to stop using it. It has provided I with many good things, and I don't only have no regrets from I use of it, but I am happy about the results I have received from its use.
----------------------------------------------------

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 12/18/2011 8:04:19 AM

To I Rastafari is livity a spiritual trod and ganja is the tree of life and wisdom to help InI reach Igher Ights.

Bless.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/18/2011 7:41:10 PM

Thank you brothers!

Messenger: lionmandread Sent: 12/22/2011 4:07:51 PM

me started eating me erb today..from now on....I bushman would not have burnt de erb originally... jus eat it like other erbs an veg an fruit...
me lungs are thanking me already!! and me whole body feels irie and it is more subtle/in the blood, and me blood pressure is lower....

ever since satan invent the english word 'you' symbil 'u' and challended jah there has been stress as a result of conflict between the you and the i... Jah and his people at the beginning picked it out from all other herbs as being the cure and solution for this 'stress' because necesarily It amplifies I spiritual abilities and connection with Jah...
the more irie, nice, an pure one feels meditatin wiv de erb the more one is capable of being at one and at peace with the world.. a himan has the capacity to cause world peace and prevent wars(accidents) with the irie feeling when at one with the universe (nirvana)
Shining like the sun, all impurities melt away to ash...

I must stress that it is much to do with the way of thinking/feeling and meditating, the erb only amplifies it...it also as arki say opens the door..
there is a book which is the 'winner of the great pot debate'... which will be found if jah has approved and sent this blessing :)

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/22/2011 4:26:34 PM

Bless lionman, I appreciate your poem

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/20/2012 7:55:20 AM

What causes man to sleep after smoking ganja.I sometimes experience this sleepness.During the summer when the sun is blazing hot I wake up early when it is a lickkle bit cool and smoke di herb,after some Iwas iditating I would return home to go thru some scriptures,articles or any useful reading materials,after some minutes or so I feel sleep and eventually fall asleep

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/21/2012 12:30:17 AM

The herb can help us sleep and rest, but some genetics of the varietys of herb are so hybryd they can make one really tired, that can also just be their Jah given genetics.

yes Jah gives sleep to his people, and the herbs that makes IandI tired or awake and aware must be used for the enhancement of meditation and right, for everything theres a season even the days have their seasons, the sub has its seasons and people have their seasons and for some the herb is right for some now, for some some time and some times not, Jah guides each one into the harmony of the One

the herb is a boost just like deep breathing is known to clear the karma held in the spine , the chakras, so the breath of life and breath work, breathing exercises is right to mention here as a practice during prayer meditation all times to control the mind, for mind, breath, emotion are all linked. breath is a certain way when angry and a certain way when anxious and a certain way when in fear or excited, and so on... in Ible Yeshua breathes on disciples after resurrection and gives them the holy spirit. Also YHWH is gods ancienct Israel name that was unspeakable but it is holy and said in this breath of life where one when breaths in makes the sound yah(Jah) and when one exhales sound weh is made.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I