Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4480&start_row=21

MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/4/2012 5:43:25 PM

Blessings I, thanks for the Teachings/informing
and to super smile hello, I say to that, I also heard about others saying this but Marcus Garvey also put it together with 1God 1Aim 1Destiny as the promise of Africa! which the I also is supreme being in a time of Mending which that time is 120 years from I-n-I God.
Bless and Love.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/8/2012 10:32:11 AM

"No one knows when the hour of Africa's redemtion cometh. It is coming. One day like a storm, it will be here. When that day comes all Africa will stand together." Yes I. Dis are some of Garvey 's words. I n I hafe keep d teachings of Marcus Garvey. One aid, one god, one destiny. Selah.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/8/2012 2:18:53 PM

Blessed Love,
if its Promised that Gods Spirit must not Forever be disgraced in man for how Evil they are and that God will give 120 years to fix Man ways and then look who is God and See that Haile Selassie I Rastafari Elect of God whom is born in 1892 and in 2012 thats 120 years right there so thats I-n-I God and what ever happens this Year concerning Ending/Fixing the World shall Be Supported From I-n-I to show that what I-n-I is no Lie and is here for The Living Walking God Ruler and Supreme Being! see?
Jah Ras Tafari One Love.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I