Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=447&start_row=1

Ital Iman I, UNN13

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/15/2004 11:39:47 AM

Blessed love Ark I,

I man was wondering if the I had ever heard about Ital Iman I and his "oracles." He has a website www.unn13.com. I have visited this site and read many articles and other writings that he has done. He makes himself out to be a prophet, all though many of the things which he discusses are true he makes other claims such as, the thirteen commandments of rastafari. The first commandment is that no white man can be a Rasta. I know that this argument has been going on forever and that many have thier own view. He also bashes the idea of Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God. I have a hard time understanding some of these "Rastas" philosophy. How can a man come and say, "I am Rastafari. I follow His Imperial Majesty!" But yet he discriminates against whites, and he rejects Jesus Christ whom His Majesty testified of. Also in one of his articles he says that the bible is not the black mans history. He says that King Solomon was a white man who concieved a child with the Black Queen. This reasoning makes no sense because we know that from the veryu beginning it was the black man, Ethiopia, Garden of Eden, the heartbeat of mankind. Some of these rastas say that Rastafari has nothing to do with the bible or Jesus Christ, but the same one who they profess as God and King.... Some of these "rasta" bredren have become caught up in thier own opinions and not what the King has said.

Hail King Selassie I
Ras Zion I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 10/15/2004 1:56:51 PM

Blessed Love Dread nut. RASTA FAR I

I site the post was not directed at I yet INI called pon to reason on this as it relates to the language thing. Bredren, the word rasta can be spoken by anyone, and u like that bredren the i speaking about with his commandments using those words. Looking for guidance on how to be this or that or find out who cannot be this or that. Site.

Rasta not about following any man. u are a man. If u are going to follow a man, why would u not follow yourself? Ras Dreadnut, (the name make I site some breadnuts LOL)...anyhow, Every mon got something to say.....I am saying something now. INI site what I am siting comes from the truth that I know....I consciousness is to perfect the truth with the energy of TRUTH, using the vehicles of I mouth, the language of words, the computer here.....KNOWING that it is only the spirit of truth which is pure......TRUTH will never be compromised....it is revealing i-tinually. Time is of essence....not of calender days and TIMEX watches.....

If what someone says speaks to the i site what is truth and what your reaction and why......becuz everyone speaks truth......even with thier intentions to LIE, becuase truth is not about words, concepts and laws... it is about the manifestation of the spirit through the flesh. The truth comes from places dark as well as light, It comes from thieves as well as preachers......WIth no regard to the intention of those who claim to be speaking. SITE TRUTH is not always accepted once it is proclaimed either.

That has no bearing on how IN chose to live......INI livE the TRUTH INI know. Not what someone else knows....

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is within u
THe kingdom of Heaven is without u

LOVE is the only law to obey.
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/15/2004 9:43:49 PM

Dreadnut,

I know of this Ital Iman I. I don't worry myself about the things he speaks. There are many other people of all countries who deal with racism and separation and philosophies that hold one man superior and another inferior. That is not I path, so I just Itinue to walk by the Word of Jah, and spread Jah word and example to whoever can hear.

I also can't Iverstand that someone can call themself RasTafarI but fight against Christ. These people don't know RasTafarI, because if they knew RasTafarI, they would also know Christ. Haile Selassie I lives by the ways of Christ, and teaches the Love of Christ.

You will find many people in your trod that claim to be RasTafarI but don't know the teachings of Haile Selassie I. And many of these people will have conflicting views with Selassie I and they will speak a different doctrine. Many don't want to give up the ways of the past, so they would prefer to be ignorant of Jah ways so that they can hold on to their wicked ways that they like.

As Christ said,

John 15
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

Let the filthy be filthy still. Just ensure that the I is walking with RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/15/2004 10:50:19 PM

Blessed Love my lord,

I man give thanks for the I reply. Yes my bredren, enough come as a wolf in sheep clothing. I have no doubt in my mind that he truly believes what he's saying but hes added to much too it. Some of what he says I agree with, but then he starts talking about motherships and other things which do not fit the context of Rastafari words. I man am not waiting for a ship to come and save me, I am waiting for His Majesty Haile Selassie I.

Blessed
Ras Zion I

Messenger: Banned Roots Sent: 5/30/2011 5:06:35 PM

White is a frame of mind. The word white was derived from the dutch word wit meaning blank. When Ini use the term "no white person can be RASTA", I AM simply stating that no individual with a blank mind state, lacking a connection to the ONE in ALL, can possibly be unified with JAH RASTAFARI. Until an individual can connect Ini common roots on this earth and in heaven, inevitably leading to the recognition of the horrible atrocities taken place through out history at the hand of those with a "blank" state of mind, one will never taste true freedom or begin the process of working for that most precious, inherent gift.
Personally, i lack an abundance of melanin which only weakens i existence on this planet. Until the day Ini intermingle enough to dissolve the boundaries created by an individuals skin tone I WILL choose to be the opposite of "blank" , the very darkest color, BLACK.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I