Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4436&start_row=11

Help I by proofreading and offering constructive comments on a letter

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/6/2011 3:20:19 PM

Greetings

-First off, the house will never be lost because Haile Selassie Empress Menen and family spirits are there. That is where they prayed and ate. So I think if the house is in the hands of Zere Yacob his grandson, all will be alright.

p.s i will try and send some equipment we dont need for house and yard. does BA1 stand for Great Britain?

Have Mercy on InI Oh JAH!
Ammessegenalu

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/6/2011 4:40:36 PM

I have faith that the council won't prevail on this one Young Lion. They might have lawyers and all sorts of tricky methods, but I and I have the Most High. The I is right that the Irits if His Majesty still dwell at Fairfield. However, it is not the son of His Majesty that they are likely to try and sell the house to. Much more likely it will be either a property developer or an elderly care firm that won't give a damn about the good service run by good people already going on there and won't show any respect to the house as a significant place to I and I. Even the talk of selling a building gifted to the city by His Majesty is a big disrespect to I and I, especially since it's the house where He and the Imperial family lived during such a perilous time. That is why I have faith that when this letter reaches out, I and I will manifest the power to resist anything the council might throw against I and I.

BA1 is the postal code for Bath as a city, but the I doesn't need to send tools. I have a good supply of gardening tools already and the cost for the I to send tools to England would be quite expensive with air mail, customs and all that. Give thanks for the offer still though.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/15/2011 4:59:05 PM

Just thought I would let Ones and Ones know that copies of the letter have been sent out and should be making their way around England. I gave a copy to a Bristol Elder yesterday and it's been sent by email to an Elder in Birmingham, where it will be sent on to London and Bradford. There is also a copy in the prayer room at Fairfield for anyone visiting the house to read.

Give thanks for the Itributions of Ones and Ones here.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/19/2011 1:22:04 PM

I thought I'd bring some news from Fairfield because things are looking up. On Monday when I and I were working with a local Elder and the sculptor doing the carving in the garden, the treestump of the oak started to leak water out of the trunk where the sculptor has chipped away the outer wood. This is likely the spring under the house that the council have already blocked off coming up though the long cut down oak. I and I took this as a good and wonderous sign and surely enough the good news hasn't stopped flowing since. First I and I heard that the mayor of Bath (who is also the head of the historical foundation) is visiting the house on Friday. I also emailed the local paper and they have registered interest in the story. A Ras who lectures at Bristol University has also put together a website, that will be constantly updated throughout this.

House of His Majesty

I and I will also be holding a gathring of RastafarI and other people at the house on the date 11/11/2011 to give Ises and begin to reestablish the house as a local and national centre of RastafarI activity. So far the support from everyone involved has been extraordinary, with all sorts of people expressing love for the house and horror at the council's actions.

Much work still to be done, but I and I can go forward in confidence.

Blessed love and give thanks again for the Itributions and love from Ones here.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 10/19/2011 3:02:39 PM

Just as water sprung forth from the rock as a sign from Jah then let the waters flow from the mighty oak as a sign. It is good to hear about the progress the I and fellow bredrins & sistrens have made at Fairfield and give thanks for the link. Much love and thanks for the updates.

Haile Selassie I
Jah Rastafari
Bredren Aaron.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/29/2011 6:08:42 PM

I found a website about Fairfield House:

Fairfield House, City of Bath

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/29/2011 6:30:11 PM

Yes I, that is the one set up by the Ras from Bristol. The house's admisistrator asked him about maybe doing a website in the future and two days later he had it done and up.

I check the statements of support every day now. It really strengthens I to see all the messages flooding in from all over the world.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/18/2011 4:19:08 PM

Give thanks for the support from Ones and Ones here. Now I can bring forward some good news.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/18/2011 11:59:23 PM

Give Thanks Idren.

Good to know that Fairfield House is safe from sale by babylon.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/19/2011 6:02:17 PM

I should also mention that the poster with the letter is formatted to print as an A4 leaflet or A3 poster in case anyone fancied printing off a few and spreading the word all over the world.

Much love and thanks to any Ones that do, even if I am just indulging in a little wishful thinking.

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I