Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4425&start_row=11

Heaven

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/24/2011 9:30:56 AM

greetings

Like Haile Selassie said addis ababa is like a second home for InI. For some reason jah dont want me to live in africa he wants me to live in America the rest of my years. and also holy emmanuel i said i shouldnt work, ''i eat for my food'' WOW!!!!!!!

One Love Selah

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/24/2011 9:58:41 AM

Young Lion,

When did Emmanuel say not to work?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/27/2011 3:02:53 PM

salamta

holy Immanuel said i shouldnt work because he wanted me to save people but since Jah explained i'm not worthy to save people now i should work.

Jah Guide You...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/5/2011 11:05:16 PM

Young Lion, in Bobo camp, Ones and Ones are expected to do both their Iritual and physical work. What you are saying doesn't fit with the example Emmanuel set.

Did you ever consider that maybe it is your own mind that is telling you these things that you are attributing to RasTafarI and Emmanuel?

As I told you in Whats a Mentaaly ILL supposed to do

The I needs to change your mind to what you want it to be. It will not be easy at first and it might feel like it is impossible, but never bow down to impossible and be stubborn and hold on to possible. faith in impossible will make it impossible, and no matter how hard you try, it will never work. That is why you must always have Faith that it is possible, then it will truly become a possibility.

The more time and attention you give to undesireable thoughts, whether paranoia, hearing voices, obsession or whatever else; the more you change your mind to go further into those kind of thoughts. Dwelling on undesireable thoughts will change the hormone balance of your brain to imbalance, and your spirit will also be imbalanced.

Fight undesireable thoughts and resist them with all your might. Resist the feeling of paranoia, ignore it and push through to where you need to go. Any time you think you hear somebody's thought, ignore what you heard and assume it came from your own mind.

Resist obsessive thoughts, fight it, and fight any other thoughts that brings imbalance. Every time you fight it, you will bring your hormones, brain and spirit closer to balance. You might waver in the beginning, but as long as you are stubborn and don't accept failure, you will come closer and closer to balance, until you finally reach it. When you do reach it, the fight is far from over, because the thoughts will try to return until you get to a point where they have been completely controlled.

I don't know if any of the things you percieved as telepathy, visions or other such things were real, or just your imagination; but until you return your mind and spirit to a complete and strong balance, you must treat them all as imagination, because you are not in a state to know what is real or not.

When you come to a strong and steady balance again, then you might be able to look into those things again, but you will need strict discipline and be skeptical so that you don't bring yourself to imbalance again. You will need to learn how to see the difference between Irits and imagination.

The brain is a very adaptable organ, as long as people take control to make the changes, and hold onto the will to make those changes. Often when people have a stroke, they can regain certain things they lost, whether speech, body control or other things. Certain parts of the brain were completely destroyed, and they don't come back to life; so the brain makes new paths and connections to take over the functionality. Some people who become blind, learn to connect there ears to the visual section of the brain, so they can convert sound into sight, and can even see you moving your arm a few inches. Sometimes these new connection just happen, but when people work towards those goals, they make improvements more quickly, and for some it makes the difference between improving, or not improving at all.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 12/12/2011 1:26:30 AM

HEAVEN, FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHERE,WHAT,HOW AND WHEN HEAVEN IS SHOULD KEEP LOOKING FOR ANSWERS. TO I ITS THE EASIER THAN WHICH ONE THINKS! FOR EVERYONE SAYS EARTH IS GOING THROUGH HELL BUT LOOK WHATS WRONG TO MAKE IT THAT WAY "AFRICAN SLAVERY" THEN REALIZE THAT IF HELL THAN HEAVEN WHAT CAN MAKE THIS? "AFRICAN FREEDOM" FOR INI IS STILL HERE! INI WAS BROUGHT HERE IN HATE! NOT LOVE UNTIL GOING BACK HOME IN LOVE THAN NO ONE WILL SEE HEAVEN AND THATS WHAT HAILE SELASSIE I WILL FULFILL FOR INI BRING INI BACK JUST AS MARCUS GARVEY PROMISED. BUT PEOPLE IS STIL DISGRACING MY AFRICAN RACE!
JAH RAS TAFARI

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I