Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=442&start_row=1

satta amassagana!!! selassie I!!!!

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: sista Mighty-I Sent: 10/10/2004 4:01:29 PM

Selassie I,

As a new member of this reasonning, I-man would like to introduce Iself, with a song I wrote, called satta massagana. Big respect to this High livity site, where I can find Love and Overstanding in each bredda and sista. I-man so satisfied and happy to see the words of JAH used with Reflexion and Knowledge. I&I have to fulfill the Book. I-tection to all.

"satta satta satta satta massagana, thanks to JAH my Heart is Free, satta satta satta satta massagana, thanks to JAH my life means something!

I wake up at the morning with a good sensation and a great feeling. In my Heart, I'm not feeling the pain, 'cause my problems are gone, I'm not afraid of Babylon. The conquering Lion showed me the way to Zion, Thanks to His Majesty, I found my livity so

satta satta satta satta massagana, thanks to JAH my Heart is Free, satta satta satta satta massagana, thanks to JAH my Life means something!!

'cause everyone dreams of a wild wild world, we want to Live out BaByLoN, we can't bear more the taste of blood, RastafarI fight against Babylon's guns. Our arm is our Heart, 'cause we all know that Love is the Answer. And JAH Love protect us from the Devil 'cause in JAH JAH Words we trust!

satta satta satta satta massagana, thanks to JAH my heart is Free, satta satta satta satta massagana, thanks to JAH my life means something!!

give thanks and praise to the Emperor Majesty, cause I&I is a child of JAH the Almighty. Day to day I'm walking down your streets with JAH Words in my mind, good lyrics ina Reggae music for good Health of Human Kind. I&I don't recognize the rules of your society 'cause I&I follow the rules of His Majesty, be or not to be the Man you could be, JAH the Almighty show you the way to see, all your capacities, all your possibilities, JAH show you the artist you are, JAH show you the good man you are, believe me, believe HIM, chances are, you could be, you should be a better man, believe me, believe HIM, JAH is the One, Irie, Irie Ites for all the dreamers of ZION..."

I-man would like to apologize if sometimes there are mistakes in my grammar or vocabulary, I expect to improve a little bit more my english, then, I'll be able to explain my ideas exactly like JAH express HIM in my Heart... In waiting, I'm just thanking you all to give a High Reasonning and a deep Itation in glory to JAH, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords.

satta amassagana

selah

sista Mighty-I
bless for all, forever loving JAH

Messenger: the rock Sent: 10/11/2004 9:13:47 AM

"When you talk about JUDA touch the heart"

blessed love in the name of JAH RAS Tafari.!!!

onelove

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/11/2004 10:22:23 PM

Those are Irie Lyrics, Jah Blessings

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 10/13/2004 1:42:32 AM

Hail Queen Omega!

Give thanks for the Ites sistren... as far as I can see, the I has very good english. Keep forward with more positive upliftment for the nation.

I am calling RastafarI daughters to reason and check the Sistren Ites newsletter, I can be linked at InIHumbleDawtas@yahoo.com

More Love
Sellassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 10/14/2004 9:41:24 AM

what means the word "satta amassagana" ?

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 10/14/2004 9:51:34 AM

Greetings I

There is a long story about that phrase. I read, that the Abyssinians(who first used this phras ein their song) only translated word-for-word the english phrase "Give thanks and praises to Jah" into Statta Amassagana Ahamlak, and that is why it is grammatically not correct. For example, an ethiiopian would use different words, Amlak only means a god, but THE God, Israelite/christian god JAH, is called Igzee(abihier). A amharic speaker explained, that he would say the same thing in that way:
Igziabher läzälalämu yätämäsägänä yihun

Selah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 10/15/2004 11:37:36 AM

right. now I know what Peter Tosh is singing (Tosh: "Igziabher, let JAH be praised...") and what The Abyssinians are singing.

and what mean the words "Anbenja" and "Janhoy Yimmesgan" and "Ambassa-dah" (ambassador ? -> ambassa-dah) ?

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I