Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4414&start_row=21

How InI Trodding?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:14:13 AM

Where I see a big rock Jah sees a itty bitty rock . Even the earth is a itty bitty rock to Jah the most high.

When InI worries Jah is disappointed in InI because InI is not trusting enough of him. When InI worries Jah sees that InI don't believe Jah is bigger than any little foolish problems InI has. He looks at InI and says "oh Ye of little faith, you don't think I can push this tiny rock?"

He lends all of his power into InI.. as much as InI has faith to hold.

InI knows that if InI gains more faith InI can LITERALLY move a mountain.

Ises to the most High Jah for he is awesome and powerful!!!!

Love one love all

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:31:58 AM

All my duppies I have found no where besides in my mi nd. And through meditaion and awareness and concentration within I can remove these thoughts. Or not even let them flow..

Its like a nightmare , sometimes sleeping , sometimes awake, but its like a nightmare and like a nightmare cant stop the duppies unless through prayer and meditation one gains control over their mind and thoughts.

when a duppie comes up in my mind as something negative i simply drop it befor it grows.
The devil uses negative thoughts like bait to see if we will chew on them or give them our attention and make them grow...And grow..

The devil sends lots of duppies at I and I in form of thoughts and feelings.... Rhe thing is I and I must ignor the temptations and resist. The bad thoughts pluck them out of your minds soil befor they arise.

And if we pray and chant and sing tanks and praise and fil hearts with word of Jah than we are full of light and no duppies or drkness can enter.

but if there is a small shadow or dark place still in our inner selves....The devil will send a duppy in there to haunt and tempt and try to bring down Jahs temple from within.

I and I must be full of light, if we are full of the holy spirit , no duppy can fit.

Also I must mention always be gaurded by The full armor of Jah, the sword of the spirit, the boots of the food word of peace, the belt of truth, the helmit of salvation the breastblate of rightousness...

No Duppy can Conquer a Rasta thus properly prepared for the battles agaist dark force in high places.

Good over evil, Light over dark, Jah Rastafari

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 1:28:08 AM

What the I says is very true and all of this information can be found in Jah Ible.

Just remember when all the duppies leave the I the devil always holds one last card under his sleeve. Every mans "weakness" so to speak. Sex. The temptation to preform sexually indecent acts or succumb to fleshly temptation. This has been the "fall" of many good and righteous men. From Adam right down to Martin Luther King. We are sent here to guide the wombman and help her become righteous as well. We cannot blame the womban for leading us astray because we are the "teachers" so to speak. See the last time a man tried to do that (Adam). It is womban nature to follow and obey a righteous man. We must show her love, kindness, and guidance under Jah and in return she will show us respect.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 2:20:34 AM

thanks for reminding I,

Jah makes a True King, but women dont make a man fall, mans weakness within himself is his own fall.

its not how a woman dresses, for a pure man can look at a naked woman and not nust..

Only a umpure lustful man gets caught in his own traps, its never how the woman looks.

this is mans fallen nature, not the higher nature ...

A teacher and great leader loses all wisdom when lust overcomes him...

the mind goes dumb and stop reasoning when one lets oneself become passionote, desireuse, and lustful, coveting all that Jah has not given him.

I have become dis-passionate in baylon romantic relationships based on vanity.

for friendship with sistren and uplifting woman is much more powerful.

Superficial people I and I will never be.

So even in marriage one must not becaome evil but know Royal Marriage is for Enlightenment.

it is a divine Partership.

Like Jah and Christ coming together as one to work together is Man and woman coming together to work together. As One one Mind Body and Spirt.

lust fear and anger are three duppies that will take one right to hell.

Only Jah love can lift us up. So more love , more inner peace , more Jah wise thoughts in our minds so we can act upon rightousness.

Jah bless I brothers and Sisters, Sons and Daughers of I father Jah...
Teach them the truth through your word in the Bible and the Mouths of your messengers.

Set them free by showing them the way to truth so they can go there,

in your mercy, love and compassion restore them to their souls highest heights, Zion.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 2:31:50 AM

Yes I the wombman is not inferior to a man but an equal piece of a puzzle. Ible says for you do not belong to yourselves but to each other. The man has his roles and responsibilities and the wombman hers and both must complete their roles to reach harmony as one.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/4/2012 12:51:58 PM

Soe:

I hope the woman in your life realizes what a blessing Jah has given her to have a partner like you! When I contemplate your reasoning on this thread, a feeling of safety and joy came over me, and I began to speak to Jah and ask him to send me a partner who understands the nature of womyn the way Brother Zoe does. Not every man understand this. It is sooooooooo refreshing to encounter one who does. Blessings to you and yours...

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/4/2012 1:01:58 PM

Bro Jessep86, This morning, I was so happy to find this reasoning you and Bro Zoe have been doing.

It is true, it is a womyn's delight to follow a righteous man who can and will teach her the truth of God's word and will reason with her.

You had no way of knowing the bad experiences I as a womyn have had in the land of Babylon, putting trust in men who were not trustworthy. I came to this forum hoping to find at least one person who was striving to live a righteous life.

To my delight, I found many bredren and sistren striving for the rightousness you speak of. Knowing none of us are perfect, it is still so very refreshing to be in the midst of children who are about the business of building up the spirit. Blessings to you both...

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 1:11:40 PM

Thanks unto the I for the kind words chica!!!

But InI owes the kind words to Jah because InI was almost lead astray to divorce my wombman until he spoke to me thru the Ible and showed me I was not being the man InI should have been, therefore InI didn't get the results InI wanted. Today InI knows these things and is looking forward to a happy life in the future with InI Empress and daughter. One must treat his wife with Jah love and righteousness and she will be inclined to respect and love InI back.

Being unkind and losing temper with a wombman shows her the I is unstable. If a man can't control himself a wombman will not respect him or want to follow him.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 4:33:33 PM

YOUNG LION:

The devil us trying to take our love and praise and thanks away from Jah.

We must hate our lower selves, our fallen nature to love our higher selves. We can not serve two masters.

Love for Jah is love for life nevr death; light, never darkness..

Yeshua Christ Said this: Luke 14:26

“Whoever comes to me and does not hate his father and his mother and his brothers and his sisters and his wife and his children and even himself, he cannot be my disciple.”

Who ever does not hate falsehood, that inner darkness and remove it with the truth and light as to remove that dis-gracful lower fallen self and rise up by the Strenghth of Jah into our Higher heights as Rastafari and be perfect as Jah is pefect not having anything else left in ourselves to hate...
Jah sets us free.

Be hard on your fallen self , break it with the Spirit of Jah.

This one you hate must die so you can be reborn in perfection , living in spirit with jah , constantly inspiried by Jah, like a child again, reborn, like is new and beautiful and wonderous and , be child like , not a child or childish, but have that unconditional joy that a unconditioned child has.
Serve Jah Jah Will Bless Us

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 4:45:18 PM

Chica and Soe ...

harmony, babylon is a land of fornication ,pushing sexul advertising on the childern... forgeting everything pure and Christian...

currupting even Christianity its such a pity.

Oh what does it take to raise up Rastafari familys in the midst of such advesary?

few , like I and I here, a fed up with babylon ways.

We jus wanna spend our days in light of Jah , and get others outof that ignorance, darkness...Their souls are dying because they are not being feed from everyword of Jah. And everyword of jah is a vibration a , life giving vibration, ipsiration because it put the spirit in to I and I bodys....ital is Vital becaue the fod is from Jah....See the word of jah created all of Creation and its creaters and is one With Jah. in the beginning was the word and the word was with JAH....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I