Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4407&start_row=1

Holy Immanuel Commands

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/2/2011 8:20:39 AM

Greetings,

A while ago someone posted Holy immanuel I teachings. It started of like a narrative where someone was telling a story about how the Lord came to there house teaching them. It had 12 commands. I been looking for it on this site i cant find it? I find it these teachings of Holy Immanuel are more helpful than these people who changed the version of the bible and somewhat try to trick us. I heard life gets harder but when will InI get that freedom Bob Marley got?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/2/2011 11:15:34 AM

Greetings Ark I,

Also it would help if the I could post the commands and teachings of Holy Immanuel I King edward Charles only begotten son of Eloheim Lord God Jah Rastafari on the home page of this site. Holy Immanuel I is part of the Holy Trinity, so to have Rastafari Word and Marcus Garvey Word but leaving out the Black Christ, Jesus Christ in the flesh Holy Immanuel I teachings is just a disgrace for me. Just pouring forth fire, just as i would accept it back. For me the only way to know my Jah is to follow Holy Immanuel teachings. I dont have the Ethiopian bible and i know the gospel of jesus in the King James Version is polluted. I'm just asking to free InI minds, because it seems u have the key.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/2/2011 9:24:20 PM

I was intending to do that, but I don't have books with his teachings. I have asked people for some writings from Emmanuel, but have received nothing.

Messenger: Jah Dawta Sent: 9/11/2011 1:39:17 AM

Bless. u may find what ur looking for on the house of bobo web site

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/13/2011 6:46:21 PM

I found a speech of King Emmanuel on the iandithebabeandsuckling.com website, I have not Read it before:

------------------------------------------
Black People Forward Home to Afrika

The Black man's time has come now, long live Hon. Marcus Mosiah Garvey, John the Baptist the forerunner of Jes-us. We are Abraham's seed. Isaac and Jacob, Mary and Martha is our mother, The Black Mary.

"Black Ethiopians in Jamaica and the Western World, everything done, the reaper man pass through and all food is gone now. Jamaica has gone to Sport, no work, that is why the Government has fired over 10,000 people not white but Black. I ask my people what is going on." Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

If a man says he loves a people, he would not be killing them off daily. Brother Moses come to take you home when you are alive, not when you die. The world of today is the Black Man own, for only he have a heaven to go. Awake Black people, Zion awake us. We are not beggers nor jabbers but masters of Creation. We are King David's Royal sons and daughters.

Christ say the viler the sinner the richer the blood. Come unto me all that labour and I will give you rest. So give Christ your heart and he will give you his ever-living Kingdom. Food gone, work gone, America gone, Britain going. Only the Black Christ left. Only Black people have a heaven.

Africa is the Bread Basket of the world. Let us find back Africa, before they close the door on us. Remember the words of Hon. Marcus Mosiah Garvey. "I would rather be poor in Africa, than to be rich in the Western World. And I know we could not be poor for Africa is the wealth of the world. All gold, all diamonds, all goodness come from Africa. Who has more good than the Black House of Israelite, King David's Royal sons and daughters.

The world did Black before the white world. The Black world was before Queen Elizabeth. The Black woman is the mother of Queen Elizabeth and the Black man is her father. This is why they should be obedient to us and give us transportation to take us home. 7 or 9 miles of Black Starliner Ships (Isaiah 52 vs.3).

This is an Ethiopia Magazine coming out of Jamaica. I am asking the people now to see that there are drugs that are destroying people abroad, that the authorit-ies who make it have even banned it, yet Jamaica continues to import it. I therefore ask the people to go back to bush medicine; Go back to roasting a coco and roasting a banana. Hon. Marcus Garvey said the time will come and it is here now. They will pay the shop-keeper to poison the food. Go back and read Deuteronomy 28. The man say him bless you going into the city, for all obedient children and curse for the disobedient.

Black people should look to Africa, for Jamaica is Arawark Indian Land. We Black people belong to Ethiopia Africa. Remember we have a country, we have a continent. I therefore call for famine and pestilence on the land. Israelites prepare to meet your God and Gentile prepare for war.

Remember should there be a war between Black and White, Black would be alien of war. Black men and women where would you put yourself. The right teachment is the teachment of God. The wrong teachment is Satan's.

Hon. Marcus Garvey say, "They will teach the Black man to love other nations and not himself." He said Black people would not know themself until their back was against the wall. You are against the wall now. Happy happy Children of Jerusalem, awake we are not in 1998. When we are going up to the glory of the father, let us see the glory of ourselves.

There were 10 virgins, five were wise and five were foolish. They say we are the foolish because we say God is in flesh. It was for us who say God in flesh that the savior has come for St. John 14, 1st. Eps. John Chap. 4. God came and took us with him. The one who was wise had to go look oil, the oil was Salvation. Like today who is Bull of Bashan say they are wise and they live high above the people, and they don't want to sit in the dust to give Christ his right.

At the time of Repatriation they will not want to go home. Only I and I who they call foolish because we say man is God. We are God, and will continually say the Black Nation is the Royal House of God's. Remember the Sabbath. Africa is our Glory, Africa is our homeland. Africa was Black before the White World, Jerusalem My Happy Home, Jerusalem The Golden when shall I come to thee.

This is our glorious home of Negus our Shepard, let us give our Father the glory. Yet you old, yet you young. The first world was I and I. Christ was the first Dreadlocks man on this earth. This is why they kill him. The politician day is done. Hon. Marcus Garvey said time to come you will have the politician walking the street to do with them as the people see it fit.

Not what the world giveth, but what I Jes-us of Nazareth giveth true Divine Peace & Love.

I am the Rt. Hon. Prince Emmanuel

Charles Edward

The Lord's Servant

The Black Christ in flesh

The man of Justice in flesh

Creational Crown Champion of Human Rights

King of the Rases

President of the E.A.B.I.C.

Representative of United Nations

World Wide Organization Division of Human Rights

I.N.R.I.

E.A.B.I.C. BULLETIN 1998-1999