Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4361&start_row=1

Careless Ethiopian's

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jesus65 Sent: 6/28/2011 3:07:27 AM

In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless Ethiopians afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt: for, lo, it cometh. alot of these.... Ethiopians hate H.I.M. today on facebook some post a picture of H.I.M. an this Careless Ethiopian left this comment he said that kingship went to H.I.M.head what king of people are these to think that of H.I.M. the Greatest King what a great man he did so much for his country .....InI will put my life down for Father Son and the Holy Spirit ..... People don't understand the First Power of the Holy Trinity that mean's hes the King of kings the father he also 225th descend from King Solomon king of lsreal and the Queen of Sheba Queen of Saudi Arabia and Axum to West Africa Solomonic dynasty He from fine bloodline he has Christ blood running throw his body he the closets will ever see next to real Christ !!!Give Thank's

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/28/2011 9:34:41 AM

There are careless Ethiopians that will go down with babylon.

But there are also many Ethiopians who Love and Respect Haile Selassie I.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I