Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4355&start_row=1

Tree Of Life

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/21/2011 10:16:09 AM

greetings,

i was meditating about the tree of life, the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. I saw in my meditation an Ethiopian chewing ch'at. for the ones that dont know ch'at is a leaf ethiopians chew in ethiopia and somalians also, it basically is coca leaves. In Ethiopia people chew more ch'at than people smoke herb. So i was thinking maybe ch'at is the tree of life, because this is what the Found Tribes Of Israel do. When i was in Ethiopia people love it, they get so high when they chew it, sucking the juices. They sell it everywhere in ethiopia, but its illegal in babylon. Just something to reason about because bud is not a leaf. I personaly didnt chew that much in Ethiopia, but i tried some in America with some tea and it got me feeling high, i had so much energy, but u cant compare the ch'at in babylon to the ones in the motherland because in Ethiopia its so fresh and moist, here its all hard and dried up. But what do the I think about ch'at being the tree of life, healing of the nations.

Got to pick myself up
and dust myself off
start all over
everytime i start all over
Holy immanuel i Jah Rastafari Empress Menen

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/21/2011 10:32:45 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/21/2011 11:06:26 AM

ch'at is not the tree of life

-------------------------
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
-------------------------

No human will see the Tree of Life until judgement is done.

Almost any plant that gives meditative or hallucinogenic effects has been called the Tree of Life or Tree of Knowledge by one person or another.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/21/2011 11:07:55 AM

Once in the past when a person was claiming another plant was the Tree of Life, I showed them:

-----------------
There is only One Tree of Knowledge and Tree of Life that I look to, that is Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. I look to His example in these times and His example from the times of the gospels. So that I can learn to be One as They are One.
-----------------

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/21/2011 2:01:57 PM

The Book of Enoch, Genesis, and Revelation all discuss the Tree of Life.

Here is a Related Reasoning:

The Tree of Wisdom

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I