Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4351&start_row=1

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/17/2011 8:12:24 AM

greetings,

''its da blackheart man children that become the wonder of the city, its da blackheart man children, only lions fear him. He aint got no friends, no family.

These are words of bunny wailer that got me thinking of this trindiad man with dreads whos a blackheart man, i'm so amazed how he survives, he doesnt talk to none, his family is in trini and he just survives with his God alone. He just got stabbed couple weeks ago, and he went off on some people saying if they come near him he was going to crush them. It truly is da blackheart man, that become the wonder of the city, only Lions fear him.

Rastafari Mekonnen

Messenger: RasMoses Sent: 6/17/2011 12:26:08 PM

That is sad, Iyah. I trod alone as well. Just Jah and I. Like Jacob Miller say "Since I became a dreadlock, all my friends disown I." When I man decided to embrace I calling, my "friends" and "family" disowned I. Not because I became a Rasta, but because what came with the livity. Freeing up Iself of drugs, alcohol, lying, stealing, cheating, and they did not like that I was trying to be a good man and stray from sin. But Jah got I through-I and I still have problems but things are getting better since I was incarcerated by Babylon. Jah is all I have with I, and I and I cherish H.I.M. more and more every day. One day I will get out of Babylon, and do the Jah works I was placed on Earth to do.
Bless
Ras

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/19/2011 2:34:59 PM

The hotta the battle the Sweeter Jah Jah Victory

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/20/2011 5:58:27 AM

greetings,

Ras Moses, my parents didnt disown me cuz i'm on Rastafari trod but they do have lots of speculations and questions. I find it my dad is like fire and my mom is like water. It gets dready when I and my father talk, but its all sweet wit i mother. I dont try to rush into the perfect livity of eating veggies, wit no meats or fish or milk and pure ganja and things like that. I drink alcohal, i eat chicken and once ina hwile beef. As it say in bible, ''how can a young man cleans his way by taking heed to ur word''. No matter how much i try i cant be 100% in da livity, its just hard, devil is all in my face but i know if i jus heed da words of Rastafari, he'll show me is life giving water side, cuz right now Jah is showing is dread and terrible side, but its getting better. Sometimes i jus sit in front of a selassie I picture and jus talk to H.I.M, he tells me alot, but i seen a glimpse of freedom wit rastafari, his appearance turned bright and he was trying to lead me. ''Things will be much better, if we can come together, long time we been divided, and its time we be inited!

One love

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I