Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4348&start_row=1

Wikisource article

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/14/2011 7:15:35 PM

I found an article on the website wikisource about Haile Selassie I with speeches and documents.

Here is a link to the page:

Author: Haile Selassie

Here is a letter about Selassie I's Coronation, a letter written to the President of Bolivia:

-------------------------
Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah
Haile Selassie I
Elect of God, King of Kings of Ethiopia.
May it arrive
for the honorable President of the Republic of Bolivia.
Peace be with you.

As We inform your Honour with great sadness of Our very honorable and beloved mother H.M. Zewditu, Queen of Kings of Ethiopia passing away from this world, in this present year on Megabit 12th at 7:00, God having strengthened her, We do not doubt your being the partaker of Our and the people's sadness because of the honorable and beloved queen's passing away.

Also, as We inform your Honour of Our sitting on the Imperial Throne, We announce Our main idea being to go while We kept and promoted the friendship and good feeling between our two governments.

As We are very happy to explain the idea We have for your Honour at any time, We reveal Our wishing for your country's development and your Honour's health.

And now We beg that the Most High God keep you and give you long lifespan. Written on the 4th day 1922 E.C.[1] in the first year that We reigned, in Our city, Addis Ababa.

Haile Selassie I
-------------------------

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/14/2011 7:49:59 PM

Give thanks for bringing this forward Eleazar.

Blessed love.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I