Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4346&start_row=1

Questiona for da Meditative Rastaman

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/14/2011 5:55:09 AM

greetings,

I recently been getting the Peter Tosh Red X tape writing in my meditation from rastafari. For those dat dont know what i talkin bout it is a Red print, with tall skinny letters. They talk about death and terrible and dreadful tings. I heard from someone from da words dat i must avoid dem, but how can i avoid something Peter Tosh wrote with? Whenever i feel down i listen to Peter Tosh, ''Pick myself up''. When i was in Ethiopia i listened to Peter Tosh greatest hits in aksum! And who could forget the prophetic ''the day the dollar die'', talkin bout things will be better then when we can use Jah love instead of cash. And also i father on earth say he wanna take me to Zion and wash in holy water for some time and jus get myself together in either Eritrea or Ethiopia for we have bloodline from both areas. But the dread thing about dat is i was meditating off of Rastafari picture and i saw i self as a mighty dread wit a rastahat and i had a gun, in da midst of fire in Zion, and my father was far away feeling bad for me. So my other question for di higha man is when bunny wailer say, its da armaggideeon takin place in irAtion, is he talkin bout da old iration, israel, or da new iration Ethiopia. somebody tell me is der gonna be another holy war in Ethiopia wen da time get more serious? Thanks Jah for yeshua teach inI for the elect sake the time will be shortened!

AFRIKA PLEASE UNITE
THY CHILDREN WANNA COME HOME
BY DA RIVERS OF BABYLON, THERE WE WEPT, WHEN WE REMEMBERED ZION!

RASTAFARI

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I