Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4345&start_row=1

Why are Rasta's denying Abba Qeddus AmanuEL Haile Sellassie

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1:49:00 Sent: 6/13/2011 1:18:09 AM

We believe in Haile Sellassie as the AmanuEL(God with Us),here he is as ABBA QEDDUS (HOLY FATHER),he's dreadlocked with the Nazarene vow as he was 2000 years ago and yet we have Rasta's who deny H.I.M.

Read Revelation 1:13(Abba Qeddus Pic),14:4(Bahitawina-celibate),15:6(Sellassie-MichaEL-UraEL),3:12(Lalibela-New Jeru,Haile Sellassie is AmanuEL's new name);Isaiah 7:14+Matthew 1:23(AmanuEL ancient name).

Ethiopian people call Abba Qeddus Wolde(Son)Amanuel(God with us),"Son of God with us ".Abba Qeddus is with two other monks,the Ancient of Days his Father ABBA QEDDUS Melchizadek(Genesis 14:8,Hebrews 7:3),with the white dreadlocks,(Rev 1:14-17,DaniEL 7:9)& ABBA QEDDUS ELIAS(ELIJAH)the Holy Spirit(Matthew 17:1-5,Genesis 18:1-4,Holy Trinity)

So 3 ABBA QEDDUS MONKS ARE HOLY TRINITY (SELASSIE),ABBA Wolde AmanuEL HAILE SELLASSIE IS GOD the SON. WATCH ABBA QEDDUS HAVE U SEEN H.I.M

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/13/2011 4:01:35 AM

This "abba qedus" monk-picture of a Bahetawi is not Haile Selassie, it is a deception.

Read This Reasoning:

Haile Selassie is still alive video-deception

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/13/2011 2:29:48 PM

dem staart wid di idea dat di age of Haile Selassie(He who is without beginning nor end) had something to do with 2012, dem link dat wid Abba Kiddus and dem claim when Selassie,allegedly this Abba Kiddus, reached the age of 120,dat would be fulfillment of prophecy.

then suddenly almost a year ago,dem seh di man is gone, where?
He ascended
when ?
3 to 4 years ago

ok then

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/13/2011 3:06:31 PM

They said that monk was gone? I don't remember that, where was that said?

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/13/2011 6:49:05 PM

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/13/2011 7:45:25 PM

Greetings...

Here we go again....Thanks for sharing Iadonis (for those who are willing, I mean gullible, to receive).

Iadonis, I hope your reading, Why weren't you the first one on the plane when you heard His Majesty was trodding through the forests of Ethiopa; what like 3 years ago? Oh my bad, you just answered that...because you were planning to tell us that He was no longer on this Earth 3 years ago.

That worked out conveniently...and Iadonis is sad about it?!?! let me break out the world's smallest violin.

Enough already!

Selam

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I