Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4335&start_row=21

Black Yeshua

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/14/2011 7:04:36 PM

Yes I, Young Lion, the I is right. I was remembering incorrectly.

Messenger: Ras Cooyah Sent: 12/7/2013 4:15:12 PM

Songs of Songs chapter 1 verse 5

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/7/2013 5:05:30 PM

How do you know he is from Israel? To this day NOBODY has agreed on the location or found any substantial evidence of a place called Bethlehem ever existed.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/7/2013 5:10:42 PM

The person who made this thread has NO concept of history. And the multi cultural aspect of the time. And the vast periods of African rule from the Andes to the Ganjees, and including what is now know as the Middle East. Or the African Roman Emporers and African Popes of the Roman Catholic Church.... The whole of the area was multi cultural. If Jesus did exist as a man, which is debatable, he was black and comely, hair like wool, etc etc. and the Ethiopian Orthodox Church shows black angels black Mary and black Jesus so who is anybody to argue with them who have practised Christianity from before Rome and Europe?

Messenger: Zion Jerusalem Sent: 6/4/2017 4:48:14 AM

Solomon and queen Makeda of Sheba Abisinia Ethiopia sung the song of Solomon. Queen Makeda said : I am black, but comely.

But she also said : My lover is white and ruddy,
-white in a prophetic sense means pure, as its impossible to relate it to the physical sense, knowing that Israelites are black.
Check this post :
-
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5367&start_row=11
-
Queen Makeda also says : ...his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
-
Other races have silky hair, wether it be black or blonde or white, but the only the African has bushy locks.
By his hair we know king solomon is a native African. Getting back to the verse saying : my lover is white...
This can only be in the spiritual and prophetic sense, to mean pure and clean, and not in the physical sense of white skin, as we already know the subject of this statement is an African.

Messenger: Zion Jerusalem Sent: 6/4/2017 9:28:19 AM

I think all of us, if not all, then most of us, have witnessed the blackness of Christ in this time. Christ is one and the same, whether two thousand years ago or in the recent past, one Christ fulfills all prophesies.
-
King Emmanuel of Jamaica, a Black Ithiopian Royal African Israelite of the tribe of Jah'udah, a tribe of the nation of Israel, trod in this time to fulfil chapter 12 of Revelations.

All hail the black Christ, Jesus Emmanuel Edward

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I