Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4334&start_row=1

Gaddafi

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/23/2011 3:45:07 AM

"For most Africans, Gaddafi is a generous man, a humanist, known for his unselfish support for the struggle against the racist regime in South Africa. If he had been an egotist, he wouldn’t have risked the wrath of the West to help the ANC both militarily and financially in the fight against apartheid. This was why Mandela, soon after his release from 27 years in jail, decided to break the UN embargo and travel to Libya on 23 October 1997. For five long years, no plane could touch down in Libya because of the embargo. One needed to take a plane to the Tunisian city of Jerba and continue by road for five hours to reach Ben Gardane, cross the border and continue on a desert road for three hours before reaching Tripoli. The other solution was to go through Malta, and take a night ferry on ill-maintained boats to the Libyan coast. A hellish journey for a whole people, simply to punish one man.

Mandela didn’t mince his words when the former US president Bill Clinton said the visit was an ‘unwelcome’ one – ‘No country can claim to be the policeman of the world and no state can dictate to another what it should do’. He added – ‘Those that yesterday were friends of our enemies have the gall today to tell me not to visit my brother Gaddafi, they are advising us to be ungrateful and forget our friends of the past.’"

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/23/2011 9:12:27 PM

I like that quote from Mandela.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/24/2011 9:09:15 AM

why I do not think any1 is better than me:

cos am not a paygone

:)

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/15/2011 5:02:09 AM

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/15/2011 9:36:45 AM

Raymond McGovern, a retired CIA officer, described US foreign policy by the acronym "O.I.L. - Oil, Israel, and Logistics"

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/16/2011 6:13:45 PM

In God dem trust, dont ?

Gold
Oil
Drugs

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I