Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4331&start_row=1

no one wants to go to Zion

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 5/19/2011 5:31:58 PM

I was talking with a co-worker and he started rantin and ravin about people and that one day everybody will die and he will be on top of a mountain watching. So I's ask him which mt. Mt.Zion? He came back and said What! No One wants to go to Mt Zion, nobody's wanted to go there for along time. Who wants to go there?! So I say whats wrong with Zion. You da only one who don't wanna go so have fun on your mt InI will be on I's MT. Then he jest went and started complaining about everything else in the world.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/19/2011 6:55:20 PM

True enough that not many people want to go to Zion though. I was listening to a song earlier by an artist called Macka B called 'Would You Like It?' that is talking about how all those who say they want to go to 'heaven' but don't deal with Godlines and don't realise that there won't be any of the things they enjoy like TV and sinful things. Only Righteousness can pass through Mount Zion gates, so only the Righteous want to go there.

Blessed love.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I