Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4330&start_row=1

I am a Fighter

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/19/2011 8:47:11 AM

Hello,

I have voices in my head when I get nervous, how do these go away?

I live my life like Rasta should, as much as I try, always working on myslef everyday.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 5/19/2011 5:14:27 PM

Maybe the I should try a meditation without using the hola herb when this happens. Selassie I is InI's guidelight and as long as the I keeps this in mind ya should have no reason to be nervous. Strength comes from within and having faith.

Bless.

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/19/2011 7:11:15 PM

Thank you, The things that make me nervous are silly things nothing else can phase me. I am confident until this specific thing will pop into my head then i become weak, and my knees tremble! :)
like the hard things im good at and the trivial I cant beat.

Also I am aware I have a snake around my stomach. And the word (i know I spelled it wrong, iyabinghi ISES kept repeating in my head.

Also I label the elements I feel a lot, automatically even if I dont want to, and its with my skewed perception or soemtimes the labels come from a creative source. I cant control these and other people get some effect of it too. I see them react but I dont know how they feel from it.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 6/22/2011 3:41:36 AM

thot u wer funny ha ha but wn u tok bout snake aroun yo belly i sat up! mayb if the i can forward the i email so we reason mor it would be irie. i tnk i hv privat relevant details to share! wher is the man from, or whr do you live?

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 6/28/2011 10:27:00 PM

firstmanlamb@hotmail.com

Happy you answered :)

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 7/30/2011 11:13:12 AM

and I live in new york

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I