Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4300&start_row=1

Is discrimination against a white Rasta oppresion?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rastaman421 Sent: 4/14/2011 10:48:23 AM

It seems no matter where I n I go, Babylon say that locks represent black bredren. And they tell I that only blacks can be capable of performing works of Jah.
It makes I-man vex just by tinking about the words dat so murderously, violently flow from Babylon's mouth.
I man work for Jah, Ras Tafari, His Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I, conquering Lion of the Tribe of Juda.
I n I tink as those who so cruely hate upon I, should look into demselves first before opprresing theyre own bredren.
Dem Rudeboies.
Africa Unite

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 4/14/2011 11:05:48 AM

Don't start anything here.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/15/2011 2:22:11 PM

oppression: the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner.

So the answer is no.

Messenger: Mahati Sent: 4/16/2011 9:39:46 AM

Just B you, see your vision and manifest, lest you B led astray by ideology...

Messenger: RasMoses Sent: 4/16/2011 9:40:03 PM

As many idren on this site may not know, rastaman421 is a brother of mine. He is a young Rasta seeking guidance from more experienced Rastafari brethren.

Brother, the I must reason before coming on this site. This is a common situation within I and I Rastafari community. Like I and I explained earlier, Rastafari as a whole: black or white, needs to be united. But, if the I will look into the struggles with slavery the I will find that blacks are the most downpressed race in the world. I explained to the I that some feel as if I and I are taking their culture just like I and I did their land and culture during the period of slavery. The power of the holy trinity: Shem, Ham, and Japhet must be united before I and I as Rastafari can evolve. Many actions must be taken place before the race question is squashed and I and I learn to empathize with black people. We must love our neighbor: Marcus Garvey wanted seperation of white and black (he even supported the Ku Klux Klan), but nevertheless I and I love his Jah works and what he did for I and I. He is OUR John the Baptist and he is responsible to an extent for raising awareness of H.I.M. when he prophesied. He, along with Leonard Howell (the First Rasta) disliked the integration of whites, but thats been 80 years now and Rastafari has evolved and even as whites we respect these people for they helped The Truth to endure.

Bless up
I and I could reason more if it wasn't for Babylon chains.

Ras Moses

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I