Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4299&start_row=1

Is anyone interested in Iyahbinghi Ises

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras_X Sent: 4/13/2011 1:55:58 AM

Haile I just wanted to see if anyone would respond. If ones are interested in going to Nyahbinghi Ises and holding the Binghi faith send I a message. InI must organize and centralize because InI are a people.

X

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/13/2011 2:25:27 AM

Where does di I trod Iyah ?

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 4/14/2011 6:51:08 PM

That sound bless but where the I stay? I stay 2 hrs from NYC I know of one ras but n e thing is possible. Where the I troddin from? N e angels live upstate ny? N e empress that want to link up hail I for strength to strength.

Messenger: Ras_X Sent: 4/17/2011 10:44:02 PM

Iman in toronto canada kings and queens princes and princesses. Hold Hold Hold the FAITH. I am sure there is some kind of Iyahbinghi house in NYC and they sometimes hold Ises in prospect park. Haile I Selassie I Ras Tafari

X

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/18/2011 7:48:12 PM

There is a Nyahbinghi House in Toronto. I chant there sometimes.

Go to Nyahbinghi.ca

Messenger: Ras_X Sent: 4/21/2011 12:29:57 AM

where is the binghi house in toronto? I found Ras Tafari through Nyahbinghi, and I have been seeking his face ever since. As a people who share traditions and culture i can't find the binghi

X

Messenger: trodtozion Sent: 5/4/2011 4:26:35 PM

Bless

Iman am interested in Iyahbinghi. InI am in the Okanagan, British Columbia

Messenger: Ras_X Sent: 5/8/2011 10:26:03 PM

Haile I. The I could get in contact with other interested and willing brethren and sistren who want to learn and trod nyahbinghi and who ones who already know the trod and forward from there. At the least is to learn the binghi trod and order and organize and centralize around His Majesties throne

Ras X

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/9/2011 9:07:39 PM

I would be interested in a gathering. I live in North Carolina.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 5/9/2011 10:10:28 PM

Blessed Eleazar, where in N. Carolina the I at? I have idrens in winston salem, I will be making a move to go this summer. Is the I near?

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I