Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=428&start_row=1

Root of Evil

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/22/2004 12:34:53 AM

I and I have been given the choice to trod with Jah, or not to trod with Jah. Jah made I and I to have knowledge so that we can make changes within us and outside of us. So we have the power to build or destroy. If I and I are trodding with Jah, then we will build what should be built and destroy what should be destroyed. Sometimes certain things need to be destroyed. For example, the food we eat is destroyed by our teeth and enzymes, and then rebuilt to fuel and repair our body. Jah will keep I and I in the right balance if we Live by the example of Jah. If we are trodding against Jah, then we will live with imbalance and not do our part in this Creation, but we will be working against Life.

As I have said, we have been given the ability to build and destroy. These abilities are not evil, but are there to promote Life. What is evil is when building and destroying get out of balance and work against Life, so things are built that shouldn't be built and things are destroyed that shouldn't be destroyed. Jah doesn't want I and I to only do good because we have no choice. Jah is developing a Perfect Creation that will choose righteousness, not because they were programmed to choose righteousness, but because they have risen up within themself and have chosen good over evil.

Jah knows all things and is not programmed by anyone, but can see and choose what Jah wants, and Jah always chooses to promote Life. Ye are Gods and all of ye are children of the Most High, but ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. When I and I Live by the example of Jah, then I and I will be a Creation that Lives in the image of Jah, and are not programmed by anyone, but can see and choose what I and I want, and I and I will always choose to promote Life.

So evil comes only from one place, from within ourself, it is our choice to make.

Choose Jah,

James 1
12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/24/2009 10:57:35 PM

The reason why a rich man can't enter Zion is because they live their life in imbalance.

EveryOne gets paid according to their work. This is the Law of Jah, the Law of Balance. So when a rich man gets so rich, it is because everybody is not paid according to their work. Most who work under a rich man get much less energy in return for the energy they put in. And as you look up the pay scale, you may or may not find somebody along the way who is paid according to their work, but the only reason that happens is because they are just a bridge to the other side. The side of those that get much more energy in return for the energy they put in.

Over time, the imbalance has gotten worse and worse, where the rich man gets so much energy in return for the little energy put in. Many of them act like they deserve what they receive. They think that they should reap the rewards of their deception, where they deceived people into thinking that the imbalance they set is right.

The Most High God is nothing like them. Jah gives all according to their work with no partiality.

The way into Zion is to emulate the ways of the Most High. To Live, Think and Do according to the Irits of Selassie I. So when a person lives in such disgusting imbalance, they are so far from Selassie I that they have no place in Zion at all.

The bosses of companies should make more than others, because of the energy they put in. It may not be too much physical energy, but mental energy is energy none the less, and their role is very important. Them getting more is not the issue, the bosses can be paid very well and still be within balance. But these rich men have over the years, adjusted the imbalance so much that they are not even slightly close to balance.

And so, they have no place in Zion, the city of Balance, the city of Selassie I.

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 9/25/2009 10:12:59 AM

giveing thanks for one bringin this back to I attention.....

truth bredren.......truth...

selassie i

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I