Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4252&start_row=1

Middle East

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 2/28/2011 8:43:14 PM

Greetings, InI was doing some reading and came across this passage by Haile Selassie I,

In order that the work of evil may not triumph again over this redeemed humanity, all peace loving peoples must rally together for the definite re-establishment of right and peace.
Selassie I 1937

InI sight these words as to what is happening over in the middle east. Egypt has been able to change leadership with peace and now others are trying to do the same. InI know some aren't being able to change peacfully due to the greediness of power and control. At least the people are wanting peace for themselves and their families.Time will tell when they do acheive that day.

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 3/1/2011 1:06:20 PM

Yes I. I pray they find the peace they want.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/1/2011 6:08:35 PM

"InI sight these words as to what is happening over in the..." North East of Africa.

jus to be clear

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 3/1/2011 9:45:11 PM

True that the most prominent cases of this new uprising is in North Africa in Libya, Tunisia and Egypt but similar things are happening in the Middle East as well. Libya has been taking up all the news coverage here but I know there are similar movements by the people in Yemen and elsewhere in the Middle East.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/2/2011 1:29:29 AM

Mi know North East Africa, mi know Western Asia, but afta mi neva hear bout no middle west,middle north or middle south, mi nuh really waan hear bout no middle east.
And if mi do hear bout middle east, then it haffi be made clear....jus as HIM mek it clear
"When the countries of the Middle East, North East Africa and Asia Minor, where the Gospel was preached by the Apostles, were over run by and succumbed under a power opposed to the Christian Faith"

remembah seh,if yuh seperate di so call middle east from Africa (as dem want yuh fi do),yuh cyaan overs why di three major One God religions of di world began in dat area, which is nothing but Africa´s door step to do outside world

Bless

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 3/2/2011 4:20:12 AM

Alright I can sight where the I is coming from now. I was just speaking in purely geographical terms.

Blessed love.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/2/2011 8:31:05 PM

Yes I, InI should've been clearer on that. InI did mean Egypt in North Africa and then Yemen and Libya.

Bless

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/2/2011 8:45:44 PM

di I just find out where mi comin from ? Di I shoulda know seh mi come from Ithiopia :-) Africa a mi place, every inch of her

Love mi idren

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2011 9:29:56 PM

Aaron, the I still don't sight it. Even by the borders made today, Libya is Northern Africa, not the Middle East. And Fikre Jahnhoi was showing that even the place they call Middle East today is Africa.

Nazarite I, the I wasn't speaking in geographical terms, the I was speaking in terms made my men, because it was men that made it so. If I and I want to speak in geographical terms, as Black Uhuru say, the whole World is Africa.

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 3/3/2011 11:04:48 AM

Perhaps I should rephrase it again then and say that I was speaking in the terms made by men.

Blessed love.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I