Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4246&start_row=1

Lost tribe of Israel

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jesus65 Sent: 2/20/2011 1:01:32 AM

Ruben = Seminole Indians (Muskogee).
Simeon = Dominicans of Hispanola.
Levi = Haitians.
Judah = African Americans.
Dan = Cubans.
Naphtali = Argentineans & Chileans.
Gad = Native Americans.
Asher = Incas.
Issachar = Aztec Indians and other Mexicans.
Zebulon = Mayan Indians and other inhabitants of countries from Guatemala to Panama.
Ephraim & Manasseh = Taino & Boriqua Indians and other Puerto Ricans
Benjamin = Carribe, Cibao, Arrowack, and other inhabitants of Guyana and the West Indies.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/20/2011 8:06:12 AM

yea..eXact science this...

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 2/21/2011 10:49:06 AM

thanks for the joke, had to laugh for 2 seconds. (clear throat)

remind I of something I recently heard...

lets just say, InI are now gathered as one nation (Israelites) ruled by one King. under what? 5 point star. truly one mansion. truly one house. House of Israel.

Imanuel I JAH Servant Adoni I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/21/2011 1:08:21 PM

Woman of Right is JAH in flesh... Give thanks for the I word sound and power honourable Empress!

KING EMMANUEL CAME TO UNITE...NOT TO DIVIDE LIKE SOME SEEM TO BE THINKING...BUT MORE AND MORE ITES ARE AWAKENING TO THE REAL TRUTH & REALITY OF RASTAFARI

I MAN DO GIVE THANKS FOR THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION

HOLY PROPHET JOHN MARCUS I, HOLY PRIEST EMMANUEL I, HOLY KING OF KINGS HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI...DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE FATHER? DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE SON? DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE HOLY ONE?
DO YOU KNOW THAT THE THREE ARE ONE?!?

TRIPLE CROWN GOD JAH RASTAFARI , SELAH. INI SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 2/22/2011 9:08:26 AM

"I an I are called Israelites. If you are not Black you are white and if you are not white you must be Black. Our foundation is salvation. Salvation is most important for it WILL last forever", says the first fruit of Creation.
say
"ALL PEOPLE to come under the banner of red gold green, red black green with 5 point star. If a one do not bow to these emblems, he is NOT an Ethiopian congress. ALL PEOPLE have to bow to these world nation emblems.
soon man will realize that there's no such things as Rastafari mansions and funny things like that. Like I said long time ago. Only one mansion. only one House.

Boboshanti I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/22/2011 3:38:37 PM

True, true!

Woman of Right is JAH in flesh..the voice of the people is the voice of JAH

Holy Emmanuel I , Selassie I , JAH RAs Tafar I

Messenger: brostephenable Sent: 2/23/2011 7:07:23 AM

Greetings Jesus65,

It is a very interesting subject that the I raise.
The man Yair Davidiy has made this a lifetimes study of this issue and his website is worth a visit. Whether or not you find the truth there is for Jah guidance but its good to explore!

http://www.britam.org/

Blessed Love

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/23/2011 7:50:54 AM

a lifetime of peddling lies

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 2/23/2011 10:32:27 AM

Ever yawned while reading something from a website? that was I just now reading the nonsense written in that site. no...seriously. I did yawn...
those people will always be desperate to fit in somewhere! when will they learn that the ONLY WAY to fit in is to bow to the Black God? how long will they deny the ONLY LIVING God?
can a clay pot say to the potter,'you did not make me!'

Boboshanti Order art supreme with no apologies!
selah!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/24/2011 4:56:30 AM

JERUSALEM / JAH-RULE-SALEM SCHOOL ROOM...ONLY WAY TO SALVATION AND LIFE EVERLIVING... IT IS ONE WAY TO PEARLY GATES AND NOT TWO...YOU CANNOT WRONG AND GET RIGHT MR.BABYWRONG!

THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION STAND FOR ONE AND ALL...JAH SOLID ROCK...ALL OTHER GROUND IS SINKING SAND...

CALL THEM EMMANUEL CALL THEM...CALL THEM FROM A WORLD OF SIN...CALL THEM FROM DESTRUCTION BROADWAY...

FREEDOM GOD JAH RASTAFARI , SELAH , SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I