Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4192&start_row=1

MELKEM GANNA - Merry CHRIST-MAS

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/27/2010 8:56:42 AM

Blessed Heart of Love!
40 days of fasting taking place
Right now...12 days remaining.

JOY TO THE WORLD JAH RASTFARI HAS COME!
LET THE EARTH KNOW HER RIGHTFUL KING
NEGUS NEGAST HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/27/2010 10:38:05 PM

Give Thanks and Praise

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/28/2010 10:54:48 AM

greetings,

I would like to commend Black church Salvation for there devotion to the faith! Now i would like to ask is this fasting abstaining from meat & dairy products or just abstaining from all food? And also i though Rastafarians fast already so whats the need for a 40 day fast, what makes this 40 day fast more special? bless

Give Thanks & Praises

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/28/2010 11:42:39 AM

I was refering to the fasting performed by the Tawahedo right now.

Bless!

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/29/2010 4:05:30 PM

greetings,

Ok! that would mean u abstain from meats and dairy products. I'm very much amazed by the strength of Rastafari, i was just reading Rastafari word to Jamaica, and he really blessed Jamaican people, thats why the faith is so strong like Tewahedo!

Jah guide you!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/29/2010 8:08:21 PM

The only differences may be that Rastafari is a little bit more strict, concerning dietary laws etc. And that INI identify the Almighty JAH in this time and place of infinite space! HOLY EMMANUEL I, HAILE SELASSIE I, JAH RASTAFARI!

Otherwise much are in common, priest regalia; white linen and turban, observance of the ten commandments (all of them, paramount importance on the one commandment starting with the word "REMEMBER...")

Heart of true divine love to one and all, JAH bless!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/29/2010 11:55:54 PM

Black Christ Salvation, why would you give paramount importance to the Sabbath, paramount means chief importance?

If I were to call one paramount, it would be "Thou shalt have no other gods before me.", because once that example is set, all else will come into place.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/30/2010 12:11:06 AM

Or as Yeshua says,

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/30/2010 7:17:38 AM

Blessed love honourable Ark I...

of course, having no other gods before JAH Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I is the most paramount thing for INI. Likewise to LOVE H.I.M. with all our hearts, souls, minds and powers!

Only reason why I wanted to highlight the importance of keeping the sabbath, is that this is the one commandment that I myself see and find that brethrens and sistrens have the hardest time keeping.

All glory, praise and honour to Haile I, Selassie I, JAH... Ras Tafari !!!

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/30/2010 11:34:50 AM

greetings,

both of u stand correct for we should follow ALL the 10 commandments, ''pollute da sabbath u pollute mankind''

bless

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I