Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4192&start_row=11

MELKEM GANNA - Merry CHRIST-MAS

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/9/2011 9:44:36 PM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/9/2011 10:34:14 PM

HEART OF REDEMPTION IN THE NEW YEAR

Freedom to the people, international, universal:

Me, Prince Edwards, Worthy Founder and Leader of the International Congress Ethiopian, I present a moment of Comfort and Joy to the Black Sovereign Nation, with the Apostles, Priests, Prophets and Empresses.

Lift your head, O Man be lifted up and, You, Eternal Heart, and the King of Glory shall come: who is this King of Glory? The Lord Strong and Mighty, the Lord mighty in battle, Jah is our King of Glory, looks up, O thou Man, and also raises your Heart and the eternal King of Zion shall come: who is this King of Zion ? The Lord of hosts is our King of Zion (Psalm 24).

Come One, come all to this great celebration of New Year for us the people, appealed to all the Sons and Daughters blacks coming here to see the portrait of the Black Christ who was crucified: the price of Life is free in uprightness of Hi: no fees, Free Admission: The price of life has been paid in blood by our Lord and King Negus Christ 2000 years ago when He carried the cross in this land of Egypt for we the people: He is the Way, He is Truth and He is the Life, no man can go to the Father except through the Son, Jes'us Black, Emanuel I. A hard thing is the Eternally Hi, Hi A stands, the Hi Jes'us of Christ: Christ lives in the Black Chair. His throne room is the Heart, Her Royal Throne Arc-en-Ciel.

Give the Black Christ in flesh your Heart, and He will give you the Kingdom of His Father Lord: give him your time and fill your days of unceasing praise to Him. Give Him your mind, let Him use it in any capacity He chooses of His choice.

He is our defender and peacemaker. We love Him because He first loved us. The Beginning without end, First without last protector of all human faith and ruler of this universe: I praise the Treaty of Peace: Peace and Love: Peace I leave with you not the one that gives you the world, but one that I Jes'us gives us the World: Eternal Peace.

Give thanks for that Unit in Kingston West: Sovereign Nation Black brings all nations, no nation can lead the Black Nation, Man and Woman Blacks we will take ourselves by Our Father, we must bring in as 30s, Freedom came for all people, police and soldiers as well: the public and the police are in a unit.

The Human Rights came to everyone on the sidewalk. It's time to wake up, dry the tears and look in your life and fulfill the demands of the Lord, the hungry fed, the sick Sleek, nude dressed, the elderly and Protected children in care. Only Christ can give us that Black Liberation: Repent for the kingdom therefore of God is near: Ethiopia Black, Black Africa, Jerusalem, Black, Black Zion: for the First Heaven Black Sovereign Nation.

Remember the Laws and Commandments of Moses Jes'us said, if you love Me keep My commandments: the Law of the Lord is perfect converting the soul. The commandments of the Lord are pure Illuminating the View. (Psalm 19). Therefore, remember the Sabbath and sanctify it. Six days worked and all thy work but the day of Sabbath, the seventh day shall be sanctified to the Lord. For in six days the Lord created the Heavens and the Earth and everything in it and rested the seventh day. The Lord, therefore, blessed the Sabbath and hallowed it (Exodus 20 & 31) a very Blessed Day.

Love not the world nor the things in the world. Because everything in the world is the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the vanity of life (1 John 2). Therefore love God, because God is love, he who loveth not knoweth not God. If a man hates his brother whom he sees and says he loves HIM he does not see is a liar: If a man really loves God, he loves his brother also. God is love, love all in one unit: Father, Mother, Sons and Daughters, Brothers and Sisters: Redemption, Freedom, International Repatriation is what the people need now.

Education without Justice is slavery. Farm work is futile, the sower is late, long ago that the Reaper is over.

Seven years of famine will hit this country: Three Days of darkness come very soon, Universally. Black Liberation International I & I, the poor and needy. International Repatriation Black by Seven or Nine miles from Black Star Liner: Prophet Marcus Garvey said that when the effigy of the Black Man will be on money, our redemption is near. Lift up your heads, O people, your redemption is near, never backward, always forward: the Prophet said that America will spend a lot in Jamaica to look away from the people of Africa for a while. No sovereign can prevent seven years of famine to hit this world. Soon more food. The men begin to eat men. Women eat their newborn. The water turns to wormwood and gall in this Judgement. Deuteronomy 28.

Which is born of God is God who is born of the devil is Satan.Venez and pass the time of your life. Do you: do you know. Black Supremacy stands in the Heart of Flesh: Emmanuel God with Us: Matthew 1: 23. Nyah Binghi music by conductor Daniel Band, Orchestra No. 1 in this country: reading the Holy Bible, Song of Songs, chants to celebrate the coming of His Imperial Majesty: The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect God, Selassie I. Blessed Alpha and Omega. 23 July 2007-2008.

Blessed is he who gets up in the First Resurrection, the second death has no power. The national world is the world of Satan, Lucifer and Pharaoh. The World International is the world of Christ. The World to Come: Remember the words of the Prophet, Honorable Marcus Garvey "They can fool some people sometimes but they can not fool all the people all the time."

Do not spend more in this dark world: just as everything is ready, the Negus call you now. Weary soul, does more than empty excuses. Come, before it's too late. 144 000 seals Saints Elected, children uncountable as the sand on the shore of Africa to Africans, those at home and us abroad: Black Africa, Ethiopia Black, Jerusalem The Black, Black Zion, Prime Heaven for the Black Man from the Creation: The Black Man's Heaven is not in the sky: It is on Terre.Cette Immutable Truth is, it must be known.

Psalm 133, An Exhortation to Unity:

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for Brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD HAILE SELASSIE I commanded the Blessing, even Life for evermore.

Peace and Love.

Jah Ras Tafar'I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/14/2011 5:37:25 PM

Blessed Sabbath to All

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/20/2011 11:28:07 PM

Blessed Love My Lord and Majesty, Empress, Prince and Princess.

Here's a FREE Binghi Music download link from January 7th 2011's Ethiopian/Black Christ-Mas Celebration E.A.B.I.C Bahamas Branch.

Give thanks for all Royal Sons and Daughters at Home and Us abroad.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar'I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/21/2011 5:53:05 PM

Give Thanks for the Iyahbinghi Music

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/28/2015 2:59:52 PM

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I