Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4183&start_row=1

Megiddo

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/19/2010 12:21:05 PM

greetings,

Megiddo is a town in Palestine, and i was reading ''mountain of Megiddo'' translated from hebrew means Armageddon. So Armageddon must take place in palestine. After this battle is over, will Haile Selassie arise and show himself again to the world? And when will armeggedon take place?

Thanks

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/19/2010 2:59:30 PM

The Gospel according to Saint Matthew
Chapter 24 Verses 36 & 42

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only"

"Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come"

The Gospel according to Saint Matthew
Chapter 25 Verse 13

"Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh"

The Gospel according to Saint Mark
Chapter 13 Verse 32

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father"

The Revelation of Saint John the Divine
Chapter 3 verse 3

"Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee"

HOLY EMMANUEL I, SELASSIE I, JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/19/2010 9:27:53 PM

Heart of Love !

Just a question to the I, young lion, doesnt the I read B.I.B.L.E at all? Or just certain parts? Or are you just slacking ?

Love, love

EMMANUEL GUIDE AND PROTECT ALWAYS, ALL DAYS! BY HAILE SELASSIE I PROTECTION THE SUN SHALL NOT SMITE INI BY DAY, NOR THE MOON BY NIGHT...UNDER THE SHADOW OF HIS WINGS INI ARE SAFE AND SECURE!

MOST HIGH GOD - HAILE I, SELASSIE I, JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2010 11:21:29 PM

Revelation 16
[16] And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

It might be that city, but it seems strange that it wouldn't be more specific and say Armageddon in the land of Israel or something like that. It could be said that only the city was mentioned because the city was well known, but when you look how it is written, "into a place called", that wording suggests that the location of the place is not commonly known. If you think about the sentence, "I went on vacation for two weeks in Los Angeles", compared to "I went on vacation for two weeks in a place called in the Spanish tongue Los Angeles", you might see what I mean.

Time will tell.

One thing I and I know is that things are going to get very bad before they get better, it will be getting from bad to worse. So I and I must make sure that I and I are strong enough to Trod through.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I