Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4176&start_row=1

Jah still cares

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/15/2010 1:34:36 PM

greetings,

Well i'd like to share a little about my life since i'm among the conciouss people, like peter tosh said i'm a conciouss man and i love the conciouss people. My life has been far from smooth ever since i came back from Ethiopia in 2007. recently i havent been livin up to the livity in action as i should be, so i sepretaed myself from a teaching the priest at the ethiopian church was giving to me and my friends. i woke up midnight and i just prayed and was thinking about my life. Finally it hit me, maybe i should work in Mental health since i been through that and maybe i can help people with insight. You would think life would brighten up when i came up with this idea, but i go to see my Ras elder, he's sick again, i call the ambulance to get him, then everything was going wrong, reactions from people and messing up, tripping, falling just out of it. Then i tried to get some upliftment from Rastafari picture and he was just looking real furious as always, its a furious picture of H.I.M but the reason i like it his eyes are watery in it, so he showing compassion feeling my struggle, but i got real mad at rastafari wondering why dont he smile, then my Ras elder told me he cant smile, because he's the power of authority(atleast for that picture because i've seen Selassie smile in other pictures) Then i was gettin ready to say something i would regret, then i threw up all over my bookbag, i got mad threw the book bag in the garbage. Then i went to catch the bus to see my probation officer and to sum up my feeling is like i'm gonna commit suicide or homicide, everything was messed up, nothing was going right. Then i tried to keep my peace with my p.o and he's grumpy, going off on me for no reason. And in those times i just try to amke the star of david sign with my hands and just stare at it, then he says whats wrong with you, i say i wanna take a vacation, he says i said u can go to NYC and chicago, i say i want to see ethiopia, he says no can do. So i'm feeling like i'm shut out of zion gates, for how could a royal son of zion from the tribe of benjamin not be permitted to enter the holy land? So i left with alot of frstration, my best friend is in the hospital, i'm shut out of zion gates, nothing is going for me in babylon, then i get to my complex and the lady says u wanna work? So then i thought about this forum and marcus garvey always saying work is good, so i go, i was woking hard, my back was going out from bending and picking stuff, but guess what, haile Selassie came to me in another vision with his brown khaki suit and said, ''Your doing good''. So that amde me feel good, earlier in the day i'm mad at H.I.M resorting to call my God "I Am'' back in moses time because i'm doubting rastafari but here he come saying i'm doing godd, atleast i'm trying ya know, and the whole time i'm singing bob marley, ziggy,luciano, garnett silk in my head. But my message is Jah still cares through this hard life full of pain we live in. Theres still hope for me, zion gates could open again for me and i could finally have some fun, like Bob marley said in ''i know'', ''when its time to have ur fun, you see your tears running down through your face''...maybe some of u are there having fun, but i'll be there one day,

Jah still cares

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 12/15/2010 2:37:18 PM

Good to hear the I is getting going again.

Words from I and I God and King to comfort the I:

"Many discouraging hours will arize before the rainbow of accomplished goals will appear on the horizon."

No man likes going through tribulations but Selassie I teaches I and I to persevere.

Blessed love.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I